Bmk most improved player in the country | Syracusefan.com

Bmk most improved player in the country

Marsh01

Living Legend
Wow...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Wow...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is an exaggeration, but he does look much better so far this year. Let's wait and see how he does against bigger competition though. Same goes for Southerland. Seen this too many times with Southerland.

Our backcourt has looked great today though. MCW, Triche, and Cooney.

Whatever BMK can provide offensivley is an absolute bonus.
he looks 1000 times better on offense. can catch the ball and not as timid. A huge surprise this year.

he is catching—passes and rebounds—so much better

Very improved but its the difference between fumbling and holding onto the ball. Even Wagner didn't guard him. Its great though because if he forces teams to guard him one of our better offensive players is either open or 1on1. What a luxury it is to have Baye as our 3rd big!

I think Rak will have something to say about that . . .

I would take a tie!
and just going by raw numbers & production, MCW will beat them both . . . add Dirty to the mix and by February the Orange might be able to claim the four most improved players in the nation.

fanclub you're alive! nice to see you buddy

Yea, got banned for being right, ya know, happens every 6 months or so.

Now i'm making my rounds, being a rabble rouser. I won't win any popularity contests, but this board is great, Cuse fans got fire in their bellies. Team Igor for life.

He's making decisive moves as well. Not bringing the ball down after a rebound, going straight up with it, etc. For sure his hands are much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom