Board Behavior... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Board Behavior...

I'm ok with the loss, but I'm sorry, there's a difference between a What loss and a loss to a team as bad as BC at home. Even BC on the road is bad, but at the dome? Sorry guys, this isn't excusable.

It happens. Kansas lost to a worse TCU team last season.

....Cue George Michael... Baby

This George Michael, right? ;)

george-michael-snoopy-walk.gif

Happens on the football side too. There are posters who are on all the time - and then there are the boo birds. They use the board solely as a place to vent after a loss.

Sometimes it drives me nuts. Like where were you in the offseason!? Other times I get that it's just a different way to use the boards.

I'm too lazy to count, but I wonder how many posters came on the board in the last 12 hours who seldom or never have posted here. People do seem to come out of the woodwork when there is blood on the water.

I think it was a culmination of the playing awful recently and being told by many its still sunshine and rainbows only to have what is the worst possible loss we could have in conference play happen last night. Literally, we could not have had a worse loss in conference play, BC at home...wow.

We have 3 first round picks plus a talented Center and one of the best shooting guards in the country on our Starting 5, how in the world can we have such scoring issues? The defense has been suspect due to the same exact gameplan being implemented by mediocre teams over and over and over. Run the shot clock down, shorten the game, penetrate into the lane where Cooney and Ennis are almost guaranteed to follow up and leave someone wide open for a three. Kind of shocked this hasnt been able to be fixed.

Now we have Duke skyrocketing in the polls and playing pretty good basketball. Duke will really open some eyes if they come out of this week 4-0 with wins over UNC and Syracuse. That sets up the storyline of Duke on the rise and Cuse imploding heading into a very tough road game at Maryland on no rest (for a team that is apparently overtired).

IF we play how we've been playing these last few games, we lose at least 3 of our remaining regular season games. We're not winning @Duke, @Maryland, @UVA playing like this.

I'll agree that we need to hold off on these posts until after Saturday because for all we know, this loss takes the weight off our shoulders and wakes us up, we run the table, Duke loses to UNC and we beat them Saturday and everything is sunshine again. However, recent evidence makes that hard to believe until we see it.

Buffalo/MSG road to the Final 4 doesnt come along often and we need to take advantage of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom