Board dinner for the next week | Syracusefan.com

Board dinner for the next week

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Crow.

We all get to take a bite, some much more than others.

Remember when making fun of the 40-0 shirts was fun? :eek:

What a legendary end to the season. If I wrote a book about it, best-seller. This is why I almost never talk smack/trash talk. I hate handling it, so I don't dish it out.

I can't wait for football season, what planet am I currently on where this happens?

Crow.

What a legendary end to the season. If I wrote a book about it, best-seller. This is why I almost never talk smack/trash talk. I hate handling it, so I don't dish it out.

I can't wait for football season, what planet am I currently on where this happens?

The SEC is getting the last laugh with this final 4. Florida's win streak was suspect with the level of play in the SEC, Kentucky was a bubble team by some counts with 10 losses, but now there's a good chance they could face each other for the title. What a crummy tournament with a 1-2-7-8 seed left standing and so many questionable, game changing fouls determining the outcome so far.

I actually hope that Florida makes the Final and loses to anybody. I will win my pool. I don't care if it is Kentucky. What does Kentucky have to do with Syracuse basketball other than signing players that we want? As far as Uconn, people would be less stressed if they let the animosity go. Face it, that program is not on the decline, like so many here predicted.

That being said, I have confidence that Grant will be back and all of the other players are out working on weaknesses to become better. I am looking forward to next season!

http://dontsweat.com

Crow.

I don't trash talk, but that's only because it's not in my nature.

One thing I agree with you on is that I can't wait for football season, but that is the same every year regardless of how the hoops team does. I love both SU hoops and football regardless of how they perform.

Crow.

Link

Speaking of eating crow, what the hell does that phrase even mean/where does it originate?

Crow.

Kentucky's definitely doing it for the tattoo guy. I haven't been able to watch a second of college bball since we lost. Too painful. Have the networks been covering this angle with Kentucky advancing to the Final Four?

I thought the title of this post meant someone was going to be buying me dinner. It's getting near that time - I'm hungry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom