Board Fantasy Football | Syracusefan.com

Board Fantasy Football

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Hey, cant log onto yahoo from the office, but I think the draft was set for the 24th? Just a reminder for everyone who is playing, Its never fun to miss the draft. Im taking Pryor 1st, and Tiki Barber 2nd!!;)

I'm going all Cuse this year:

Mike Williams
Delone
McNabb
Ravens D

Not sure of the date of the draft...

Thursday Aug 25th at 11 PM

Should only take about an hour if everyone's prepared.

Draft order will be picked at random about 30 minutes before.

I'm taking Culpepper with Favre as my back-up. Don't laugh, stranger things have happened. :)

Extreme can you re-post the link to the league, I cant seem to get back there for some reason.
Thanks!

LOL right on cue I cant remember my username/password and Yahoo recovery isnt recognizing my personal info on the recovery page. I hope I wrote them down at home.

Got it thanks Extreme. Looking forward to the draft. Is this the standard 2QB 6WR 4RB 2TE 2Defense 2 Kicker league?

Got it thanks Extreme. Looking forward to the draft. Is this the standard 2QB 6WR 4RB 2TE 2Defense 2 Kicker league?

Even worse: Punters, Cheerleaders, Beer Vendors and Mascots.

The guy who dresses like Elvis at the Bills games is always a 1st round pick. :)

6 WR? What? How many are starting?

LOL. I was just curious as I have never played through Yahoo before and it looks like the starting line ups are QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 1D and 1 Flex. However it looks like the bench is only 5 guys deep is that correct?

6 WR? What? How many are starting?

6 reflects the total number on the team you would start 3. Most leagues breakdown with 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Te 1K and 1 defense for your starters and then you have to draft that same number on your bench which is where you get 6 total WR. However, it appears Yahoo is different and they utilize a Flex option and there bench might not mirror the starters like most league. I will let Extreme comment on that.

6 reflects the total number on the team you would start 3. Most leagues breakdown with 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Te 1K and 1 defense for your starters and then you have to draft that same number on your bench which is where you get 6 total WR. However, it appears Yahoo is different and they utilize a Flex option and there bench might not mirror the starters like most league. I will let Extreme comment on that.

Nice going Jeremy.

16 players per team. You start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team Defense/ST, with 6 bench slots.

How you use your bench is entirely up to you. You really only need 1 back-up QB, RB, WR, TE, K, and D/ST if you plan accordingly.

Hmmm interesting bench scenario, better pray for no injuries and you have more then 1 guy on a bye your pretty much screwed. Might be worth it to draft only one kicker and take zero points one week.

I've used this set-up for years without any problems.

After Round 15 it's pretty slim pickins.

Would you feel more comfortable with 2 more bench slots?

Hmmm interesting bench scenario, better pray for no injuries and you have more then 1 guy on a bye your pretty much screwed. Might be worth it to draft only one kicker and take zero points one week.

You can pick-up free agents during the year. It's not like you roster is locked in after the draft.

I've used this set-up for years without any problems.

After Round 15 it's pretty slim pickins.

Would you feel more comfortable with 2 more bench slots?

Id feel much more comfortable with 2 additional bench slots. I know what your saying about picking up guys throughout the year but you dont want to drop someone just because its there bye and then watch someone else scoop them up. I think two extra slots would be real beneficial for everyone.

Id feel much more comfortable with 2 additional bench slots. I know what your saying about picking up guys throughout the year but you dont want to drop someone just because its there bye and then watch someone else scoop them up. I think two extra slots would be real beneficial for everyone.

Never fall in love with your kicker. :p

I'll make the changes.

Extreme - Will there be a link or pop up on the front page of our fantasy sight right before the draft starts?

Also just curious for a passing TD the scoring system has that as 4 points, any reason why it wouldnt be 6?

Extreme - Will there be a link or pop up on the front page of our fantasy sight right before the draft starts?

About 20-30 minutes before the draft, a link should appear on both the league page and your team page that reads "Enter Live Draft".

Give it another 10-15 minutes or so.