Board Hottie Tournament WILD CARD: Cuoco vs. Mendes

Kaley Cuoco vs Eva Mendes

• Kaley Cuoco

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Eva Mendes

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a little stunned at the amount of ass kicking going on in this one so far. Must be the world's biggest Big Bang fan Cali is stuffing the ballot box.

I'm a little stunned at the amount of ass kicking going on in this one so far. Must be the world's biggest Big Bang fan Cali is stuffing the ballot box.

I've always thought Eva was a bit overrated...

Whatever it is I can't see it. And frankly I probably don't care. You're all eunuchs.
Seriously, where would we be without you, bro?
Just you, cusetown and AFO go back and forth for a while, I will sit back and wipe the tears off my face from laughing so hard.
edowd = poetry in motion, and as John Starks would back me up, "no question, no question".

This is mind-boggling to me. I guess I'm just going to have to console Eva. I guess I should have presented her better, rather than posting the pic of her in that potato sack.

Yah. Cuoco, 2:1 over Mendes? That's bitchcakes crazy. This whole tournament is out of order!
This and some of the other results seem to show that girl next door sexyness out weights sexy glamour. Comments like if "she looks good in sweats and a ball cap with pony tail" come to mind. Can't imagine some of the contestents even trying on a baseball cap much less be seen in public wearing one. One thing I liked about Kaley Cuoco is that she took her father to the Oscars last year. Come on, how much more girl next door could that be! And some of you get you mind out of the gutter!

This and some of the other results seem to show that girl next door sixyness out weights sixy glamour. Comments like if "she looks good in sweats and a ball cap with pony tail" come to mind. Can't imagine some of the contestents even trying on a baseball cap much less be seen in public wearing one. One thing I liked about Kaley Cuoco is that she took her father to the Oscars last year. Come on, how much more girl next door could that be! And some of you get you mind out of the gutter!

I think one of the points for this Tourney is that our minds are in the gutter!! ;)

CUOCO runs away with the victory and moves on to the next round.
This result sucks and has tainted the entire outcome of this tourney for me.

Good day Sir!
willie wonka.jpg

I never got the Cuoco thing. I don't know that she would make the top 20 in my high school looks wise - she kind of reminds me of one of those B-movie chicks they put in bikini scenes just because the body is insane. And I like blonds.