Board Hottie Tournament WILD CARD: Watson vs. Eve

Emma Watson vs Alice Eve

• Emma Watson

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Alice Eve

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the age difference between All4SU and Emma will only be about 60 years then...;)

That's right. She's catching up to me.
Seriously, is she 12? She looks like someone's kid sister. She's cute. Buy her an ice cream cone.

23 now, and she's all grown up. :)

Speaking on behalf of the older folks on this board, 23 is not "all grown up." There's girls, there's women, and there's ladies. Women don't hit the crest of "hotness" until much older than 23 -- physically, intellectually, or emotionally.

Speaking on behalf of the older folks on this board, 23 is not "all grown up." There's girls, there's women, and there's ladies. Women don't hit the crest of "hotness" until much older than 23 -- physically, intellectually, or emotionally.

Which is why I will always say my girl Carla Gugino is hotter now than she was when she was in her early 20s and appearing in awful Pauly Shore movies. I wasn't a big fan of Carla back then, but I'm definitely a fan now that she's become a full on smokeshow of a cougar.

So what you're. Trying to tell us young folk is... blah blah blah

Jk. But kinda not at the same time.

I only want Emma Watson or Natalie Portman to win. or i quit.

(edit: I would add Kaley Cuoco to my list but she always seems to have this really dumb expression on her face. :noidea:)

Plus Cuoco is getting drilled by Superman these days, so some people may hold that against her.

I only want Emma Watson or Natalie Portman to win. or i quit.

(edit: I would add Kaley Cuoco to my list but she always seems to have this really dumb expression on her face. :noidea:)
How about our overall #1 seed?
LaceyChabert-Thirst001.gif

I love Emma Watson as much as any guy who doesn't feel overly creepy about having watched her as a 10 year old in Harry Potter, but she's got some stiff competition in Alice Eve. Alice is an absolute smokeshow and has more of the classic pin up girl appeal than Hermione. By which I mean her body is off the charts hot.
finally some sense.