Bob Chesney | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Bob Chesney

I don’t know what his son’s name is but he has a brother named Vincent.
You’re probably right. Could be his brother. Also since I posted that comment, Mike McAllister is now following Vincent. Could be nothing but it’s worth noting.

Hahah yea it’s so easy to over analyze any of this. I’m back to being skeptical about everything. Until a legit journalist or Syracuse itself breaks some news
Same boat here man.

This is unconfirmed, but my uncle knows a guy who owns an Oreo plant in Jacksonville, NC. His guy is in charge of sourcing the cream filling, and they go way back. You should see these guys put away the bourbon, and then pound the Oreos when they get drunk. Anyway, he says they've been shipping a metric ton of Mega Stuf Oreos to Worcester, because Chesney is just an addict. And apparently he likes to get his team a big Oreo sugar high before games.

Now his buddy in the distribution side of things handles the Wegmans account. He says they only like to stock the regular and Double Stuf Oreos. Chesney is psyched to shop at Wegmans in Syracuse, so this is a big issue.

So apparently, according to my neighbor's old college roommate's ex-girlfriend who works at Labquest, they've been experimenting with shipping Mega Stuf Oreos back and forth on these Labquest private jets.

If the private jet Oreo distribution plan works, Chesney is in. He's eager to see how it holds up during this winter storm.

So, we should hear something very soon, unless my uncle's friend's friend and and my neighbors old college roommate's ex aren't the rock solid sources they appear to be.
This was fun when we were going to get Mullen now it’s just not.

They score points. Who cares how you get there.

2021 23rd
2022 8th
2023 7th

And this year they played 2 FBS games which hurts your scoring.

Style may not matter to fans or coaches but it matters to D1 players. If we are a run-heavy team could mean that QBs and WRs won't be coming here. If we are a pass-heavy team could be harder to get RBs and OL. What style of offense we run matters. What style is better? That is a totally different conversation.

FYI on Elko contract:

A copy of Mike Elko's Texas A&M contract term sheet. It's a six-year deal for $7 million per year. Large incentives for postseason benchmarks. If he reaches the College Football Playoff or wins the SEC, the contract automatically extends for 1 year.

Run heavy offense in 2023 is disgusting.

Especially with the offensive line talent that Syracuse winds up with. Disaster waiting to happen

What kind of defense do they run at Holy Cross? Cover 2?

Could be. I’m done reading the tea leaves after the Mullen saga, so I don’t know what it means and I’m not going to try to figure it out.
Ok so I’m back to reading the tea leaves:cool: Chesney’s brother liking everything Syracuse related and Thamel says an announcement will be coming tomorrow, I’m going with Chesney.

There's a lot to like about Chesney, but I can't get over hiring a guy coming off a 7-4 FCS season straight into a P4 job. It's a gamble we can't afford to lose.
We will have to wait and see what recruits we keep, and what the staff will be.
The TE, and QB, and 2 brothers from NJ probably at the top of the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom