bob ley tweet--agh im sick again | Syracusefan.com

bob ley tweet--agh im sick again

goodroc

Starter
bobtwitter-1_normal.png
BobLeyESPNOTL 10a ESPN2 Latest from Syracuse on accusations by 2 former SYR ballboys vs coach Bernie Fine; Mark Schwarz also reports SC this am

I would have been more worried if it said "new information".

You knew they would still be doing this story, not much suprise here.

No mention of some bombshell video tape thats been getting us all worked up though.

Over/Under on next Davis-Lang video? That was a very nice touch with Davis crying at the end. Wonder what kind of fireworks they will put out next, maybe Lang will stand, stumble, regain his balance and scream WHYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?

Matt Mulcahy (@MattMulcahy)
11/20/11 9:08 AM
ESPN running fresh interview with #BernieFine accuser reacting to Jim Boeheim's comments. Espn Otl 10 am.

Matt Mulcahy (@MattMulcahy)
11/20/11 9:08 AM
ESPN running fresh interview with #BernieFine accuser reacting to Jim Boeheim's comments. Espn Otl 10 am.

Didnt they play this last night?

Is that the best they got? Running another interview with the alledged victim? No new alledged victims? without that, this story is dead.

I believe the new interview is Davis' reaction to JB's response.

Get this POS Mark Schwarz away from the Melo Center. This guy pisses me off to no extent.

Bobby Davis new interview is just a rambling nonsensical joke. "How does he know, I mean, ya know, how does he know, I mean, he wasnt in Bernies house, at night, like I mean, I was in Bernies bed, ehh house, I mean ya know." Yup ok Bobby.

Lmao, at Schwartz rationilization of how Mike Lang came to him. Omggggg...just wow.

Over/Under on next Davis-Lang video? That was a very nice touch with Davis crying at the end. Wonder what kind of fireworks they will put out next, maybe Lang will stand, stumble, regain his balance and scream WHYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?

How the f**k do you know the truth? It's honestly a little disgusting to see everyone on here blasting the alleged victims. We simply don't have enough info yet to make a call. Lots of people are seeing this through orange-colored glasses, and our board is increasingly resembling the PSU board after the Sandusky stuff hit.

The previous investigations lacked corroboration - OK - but that doesn't mean we can be sure this didn't happen. Let this play out before calling people liars or accusing them of over dramatizing something this serious. This is gonna be a tragedy either way, but too many here are choosing sides without facts. Boeheim included.

Get this POS Mark Schwarz away from the Melo Center. This guy pisses me off to no extent.

Bobby Davis new interview is just a rambling nonsensical joke. "How does he know, I mean, ya know, how does he know, I mean, he wasnt in Bernies house, at night, like I mean, I was in Bernies bed, ehh house, I mean ya know." Yup ok Bobby.

Lmao, at Schwartz rationilization of how Mike Lang came to him. Omggggg...just wow.
Not to mention, Schwarz first reported Davis met Fine selling Candy door to door. That was the original ESPN article. He's now saying Lang introduced Davis to Fine. But he then claims Davis and Lang have only been in contact "3 times in the last 8 years." So you mean to tell me, relatives who were friends as young boys, both of whom were molested by the SAME GUY, had no contact with each other during all of this? That Davis wouldn't have called Lang multiple times asking him to come clean about this to help him out? It just doesn't seem right.

How the f**k do you know the truth? It's honestly a little disgusting to see everyone on here blasting the alleged victims. We simply don't have enough info yet to make a call. Lots of people are seeing this through orange-colored glasses, and our board is increasingly resembling the PSU board after the Sandusky stuff hit.

The previous investigations lacked corroboration - OK - but that doesn't mean we can be sure this didn't happen. Let this play out before calling people liars or accusing them of over dramatizing something this serious. This is gonna be a tragedy either way, but too many here are choosing sides without facts. Boeheim included.
The problem is, assuming guilt is just as bad as assuming innocence. And Schwarz, the supposed REPORTER who's all over ESPN talking about this, is stating it as if Fine is definitely guilty. He's not simply presenting what he knows or what the accusers are saying. He's stating them as facts, which is not fair reporting and unfair to Fine. All we have now is two people (relatives) claiming they were molested by Fine. The story of how Davis was introduced to Fine has changed, and there are tons of holes in both of their stories. That said, you're right, doesn't mean their allegations aren't true. And we should reserve judgment. But it's absolutely fair and reasonable for Syracuse fans to be pissed at Schwarz and ESPN with how they are reporting this.

It has already been investigated. Now somebody that previously denied it is saying it happened.

The problem is, assuming guilt is just as bad as assuming innocence. And Schwarz, the supposed REPORTER who's all over ESPN talking about this, is stating it as if Fine is definitely guilty. He's not simply presenting what he knows or what the accusers are saying. He's stating them as facts, which is not fair reporting and unfair to Fine. All we have now is two people (relatives) claiming they were molested by Fine. The story of how Davis was introduced to Fine has changed, and there are tons of holes in both of their stories. That said, you're right, doesn't mean their allegations aren't true. And we should reserve judgment. But it's absolutely fair and reasonable for Syracuse fans to be pissed at Schwarz and ESPN with how they are reporting this.

Schwarz has been awful, and some parts of the story seem to have holes. My post was in response to the posts that are directly calling the alleged victims "liars", "crackheads" and worse. We don't have enough info yet to make those calls definitively. And that type of response is the reason victims of abuse are afraid to come forward. Let's not be part of the problem. Let's continue to question and search for the truth.

Yea, this is totally like PSU. I mean BF has a Grand Jury indictment, Boeheim obviously covered this up, Gerry McNamara walked in on Fine raping Davis in the shower and told the staff. The police have set up a hotline and like 20-30 other kids have come forward. ESPN's Mark Schwarz is absolutely justified in reporting this as fact. Nevermind it was already investigated and people said it didnt happen. Lang is consistant in his claims that he was never molested and in the wake of PSU that he was molested...uhhh wait?

Yea, this is totally like PSU. I mean BF has a Grand Jury indictment, Boeheim obviously covered this up, Gerry McNamara walked in on Fine raping Davis in the shower and told the staff. The police have set up a hotline and like 20-30 other kids have come forward. ESPN's Mark Schwarz is absolutely justified in reporting this as fact. Nevermind it was already investigated and people said it didnt happen. Lang is absolutely consistant in his claims that he was never molested and in the wake of PSU that he was molested...uhhh wait?
Oh and don't forget about Lang's shrine of Syracuse.

Schwarz has been awful, and some parts of the story seem to have holes. My post was in response to the posts that are directly calling the alleged victims "liars", "crackheads" and worse. We don't have enough info yet to make those calls definitively. And that type of response is the reason victims of abuse are afraid to come forward. Let's not be part of the problem. Let's continue to question and search for the truth.
No one in this thread has called them crackheads. I certainly never have either. I have questioned their motives and their stories however. And rightfully so. It seems strange that someone would come out YEARS LATER when now it's much more potentially lucrative to make these allegations, and the second person is a relative. It seems strange. And every time they speak, it seems more and more strange.

Or the fact that, per Schwarz, Lang had "an epiphany" in the wake of the PSU scandal. How do you suddenly have an epiphany one day. So what, he was watching ESPN, saw the scandal, and said, "oh...my...God...Bernie Fine touched me!!!" I mean...it just doesn't seam credible. That doesn't mean it's not true, but it seems very very very odd.

I'm 28, if someone tried to molest me in the last 12 years of my life they would have gotten knocked out. Pretty sure I wouldnt let them grab my junk over and over and over and over and over X 1000 all the while I keep hanging out with them voluntarily.

Yea, this is totally like PSU. I mean BF has a Grand Jury indictment, Boeheim obviously covered this up, Gerry McNamara walked in on Fine raping Davis in the shower and told the staff. The police have set up a hotline and like 20-30 other kids have come forward. ESPN's Mark Schwarz is absolutely justified in reporting this as fact. Nevermind it was already investigated and people said it didnt happen. Lang is absolutely consistant in his claims that he was never molested and in the wake of PSU that he was molested...uhhh wait?

I didn't say this was like PSU. I'm saying our board is having an emotional reaction similar to the PSU board.

People are bashing the alleged victims with very little information. There is enough here to at least make me nervous. Let's see how it plays out after a more thorough investigation. I hope to god they are lying.

I don't know what really happened in regards to the alleged molestation, but I know for a fact that the accusers are in fact, crackheads and alcoholics.

So far looks like no new revelations - just a rehash of the "facts" of the case. Looks like an ESPN spin job