bob ley tweet--agh im sick again | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

bob ley tweet--agh im sick again

Schwartz to Bobby "Listen this story isnt going over well, you gotta spice it up" Cue the tears.

How the f**k do you know the truth? It's honestly a little disgusting to see everyone on here blasting the alleged victims. We simply don't have enough info yet to make a call. Lots of people are seeing this through orange-colored glasses, and our board is increasingly resembling the PSU board after the Sandusky stuff hit.

The previous investigations lacked corroboration - OK - but that doesn't mean we can be sure this didn't happen. Let this play out before calling people liars or accusing them of over dramatizing something this serious. This is gonna be a tragedy either way, but too many here are choosing sides without facts. Boeheim included.

I agree with this. But that does not mean I agree with ESPN running with this story or how they are managing this story.

I don't know what really happened in regards to the alleged molestation, but I know for a fact that the accusers are in fact, crackheads and alcoholics.

Even if they are, they could have turned to drugs/alcohol after a traumatic childhood (abuse). I need to know these dudes are lying before I start questioning them or their character. Before then, it's premature to attack them, and premature anything isn't good.

I didn't say this was like PSU. I'm saying our board is having an emotional reaction similar to the PSU board.

People are bashing the alleged victims with very little information. There is enough here to at least make me nervous. Let's see how it plays out after a more thorough investigation. I hope to god they are lying.

There alot of info, all of it points to BF being innocent. Could he be guilty, yes, but nothing except for two stepbrothers, one who denied it happened already, leads anyone to believe that.

Even if they are, they could have turned to drugs/alcohol after a traumatic childhood (abuse). I need to know these dudes are lying before I start questioning them or their character. Before then, it's premature to attack them, and premature anything isn't good.

Or could the drugs/alcohol have created these things in their head?

Maybe, but I'm not buying it. You would think that someone would be able to vouch for them and their story at this point. Everyone that I've talked to that knows them in whatever capacity says they're both drug addicts and losers. I could go into more detail but I won't bring their personal lives into this.

There alot of info, all of it points to BF being innocent. Could he be guilty, yes, but nothing except for two stepbrothers, one who denied it happened already, leads anyone to believe that.

So even though you admit that Bernie could be guilty, you're comfortable accusing Davis of faking tears?

So even though you admit that Bernie could be guilty, you're comfortable accusing Davis of faking tears?

Obviously he "could" be guilty, however there is no facts that support that. Only Davis and Lang who already listed witnesses who would corroborate and none of them did, including Lang himself. Lang essentially lied, so you trust the world of these two and their lawyer Mark Schwarz?