Bobby Acosta new HC at IMG Academy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Acosta new HC at IMG Academy

Wow, what a hs team. 3-5 stars all over . 3+ guys committed to bama. Regarding fans in the stands for cfb. Look at this hs crowd in flat tonight. Full stands, no regard. Amazing in this "free" country that each state operates like an independent country and does as it wants. Hopefully, these hs games in "high covid" states that remain relatively clean, can lead to fans in the stands in cfb.

Wow, what a hs team. 3-5 stars all over . 3+ guys committed to bama. Regarding fans in the stands for cfb. Look at this hs crowd in flat tonight. Full stands, no regard. Amazing in this "free" country that each state operates like an independent country and does as it wants. Hopefully, these hs games in "high covid" states that remain relatively clean, can lead to fans in the stands in cfb.
Ugh yeah, states rights and all

If we wanted a recruiter he would have been good but don't think any ties to Babers at all.
Actually mentioned a player last night, they were hoping Syracuse would look at. A small RB, WR with speed.

Wish nothing but the best for all who have passed our way.

Even the WR coach of our upcoming opponent? You’re a better person than me. Most are though.
Sure. That was more on Shafer trying to get a top recruiter. Clearly not an OC. I am convinced that is why Tim Lester was there- for insurance. Unfortunate he couldn't hack it until the end of the season.

Sure. That was more on Shafer trying to get a top recruiter. Clearly not an OC. I am convinced that is why Tim Lester was there- for insurance. Unfortunate he couldn't hack it until the end of the season.
Tim Lester wasn't brought in right away, though. He wasn't fully given the OC job until SS's last year.

Tim Lester wasn't brought in right away, though. He wasn't fully given the OC job until SS's last year.
My memory is Lester was brought in at the same time as QB coach and then took over when Shafer demoted McDonald.

My memory is Lester was brought in at the same time as QB coach and then took over when Shafer demoted McDonald.
You're right. I remembered it wrong. He should've been OC from the start.