Bobby Petrino | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Petrino

cusedog321

Walk On
Since we are dealing with such a cut throat Buisness and I know it's a long shot, I'd call Western Kentucky and ask if we can interview him... Nobody is all that loyal anymore and let me tell you regardless who he sleeps with in his personal life he can flat out coach. It's worth a call. I like hiring internal but if not got to think outside the box. I also really like the idea of Jim Tresal even with sanctions tied to him.

Since we are dealing with such a cut throat Buisness and I know it's a long shot, I'd call Western Kentucky and ask if we can interview him... Nobody is all that loyal anymore and let me tell you regardless who he sleeps with in his personal life he can flat out coach. It's worth a call. I like hiring internal but if not got to think outside the box. I also really like the idea of Jim Tresal even with sanctions tied to him.
No chance.

i am 99% sure that is the only way to get me to stop rooting for syracuse football.

i hate the guy. he is scum and he lies every single time his lips move. I swear on my life, I would rather re-hire GROB than root for Bobby Petrino.

I'd give Petrino a call. I could care less that he cheated on his wife

I was thinking - when will we get the first Bobby Petrino post?

Some things are frighteningly predictable.

i am 99% sure that is the only way to get me to stop rooting for syracuse football.

i hate the guy. he is scum and he lies every single time his lips move. I swear on my life, I would rather re-hire GROB than root for Bobby Petrino.
lmfao!!!

He didn't just cheat on his wife but also gave preferred hiring to his mistress who was unqualified for a position within the football program and lied to his boss about the circumstances of the relationship. But hey - that's not so bad for someone teaching young men, right? (Sarcasm intended)

If we got Bobby P., he would move on within 3 or 4 years, probably sooner. Especially if he left WKU after just taking the job.

or that he interviewed for a job 1 of his best friend hadnt been fired for yet?

or that he allowed arthur blank to go on national television and say that bobby petrino told me point blank today that he isnt going to arkansas?

or that he let his players know he was leaving DURING THE SEASON by putting a piece of paper in their locker rooms before a practice?

or that he lied to the ad about the crash?

or that he gave some 22 yr old girl a job that 30 other qualified people applied for?