Boeheim 1.0 (aka James Arthur) is something else | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim 1.0 (aka James Arthur) is something else

Millhouse

Living Legend
He is so intelligent and has such great intuition thanks to his memory

But it's seasons like this that remind you that he has such an incredible will. This should be a bad year. I was cool with it being a bad year. like "When you have an all-time great, you might have to suffer a little at the end. No sense in being a baby about it."

But he just won't let any of his teams be bad. They might not all be great but he wills them to be decent no matter what and that is impressive

But it's seasons like this that remind you that he has such an incredible will. This should be a bad year. I was cool with it being a bad year. like "When you have an all-time great, you might have to suffer a little at the end. No sense in being a baby about it."

But he just won't let any of his teams be bad. They might not all be great but he wills them to be decent no matter what and that is impressive

Good post, I agree. If we're feeling the same way at the end of the season, I will be beyond stoked,

Of course if we wanted to look at it in a yin/yang type of way, some could say that this should have been our baseline and the early losses were the abberations.

I'll choose to stick with your perspective though, because it feels healthier.

Completely agree. Look at what is happening at UNC...that could be us...

Decent isn't quite the word I'd use. Competitive is.

Outside of that brutal 1st game against UVA, we've played well in the ACC. Even the ND and VPI losses were close. There wasn't really anything we'd done OOC that suggested that's how things would go.

Completely agree. Look at what is happening at UNC...that could be us...

Before the game-thread got locked, I seem to remember trying to respond to a slightly similar post and asking if everyone is pencilling us in for a win in the UNC game, because the way some of the posts are worded(not yours necessarily) kind of give that impression. As much as I dislike them(long before the Cuse joined their conference), I still would notice the irony in a lot of what I read about them today if they beat us when we play.

I have managed to free myself to an even lower level of college hoops obsession this season and haven't followed them much at all. Are they really so bad that I should bet the farm to win straight up on the money line?

Before the game-thread got locked, I seem to remember trying to respond to a slightly similar post and asking if everyone is pencilling us in for a win in the UNC game, because the way some of the posts are worded(not yours necessarily) kind of give that impression. As much as I dislike them(long before the Cuse joined their conference), I still would notice the irony in a lot of what I read about them today if they beat us when we play.

I have managed to free myself to an even lower level of college hoops obsession this season and haven't followed them much at all. Are they really so bad that I should bet the farm to win straight up on the money line?
Cole Anthony will likely be back by then. He makes them a lot better so they will be a tougher out.

We are not good enough to guarantee a win against anyone, but I would take our coach X's and Os wise everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Yeah, I think it's far more likely that he's declared for the draft by then vs suiting up.

he gone(literally)?

I guess that would give us a much better chance, if true.

I take it back about this being a golden stream.
The guy just came on and tried to get me to pay to watch the McGregor fight tonight. Plenty of free streams.

Thread will be 10 pages and locked before we know it
I am absolutely here for it.
4D3518E0-A35E-420B-BA2A-A03F64138187.gif

Get us a winning season and I’ll be happy...any post season is gravy.
Truly happy I hope not!

But understandable and content based on what we have on the floor, sure!

Changing my perspective earlier in the season to not watch the games based on win or loss this season has made this ride more enjoyable. The idea was to just look for improvement in shooting and on defense. They are starting to gel and watching them develop has been pretty fun. Winning isn’t everything. It’s all about that response to losing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom