Boeheim comments on fair- well kinda | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim comments on fair- well kinda

Goodroc, weren't you the one that thought he was definitely going last week? Have you heard anything else??

yes , i rechecked and heard same thing - came from source close to team but listen cj seems like he flipped flopped 10x in last month so anything is possible.

this should be an easy decision to make.

either go pro and NEVER play organized basketball for real again.

or stay in school and get 1 more year of being idolized and playing in front of 30k on national television with incredible lifelong memories and countless stories to tell the family about the old big east and the ACC.

Oh Lord

or stay in school and get 1 more year of being idolized and playing in front of 30k on national television with incredible lifelong memories and countless stories to tell the family about the old big east and the ACC.

Oh Lord

He should talk to Donte Green.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

He should talk to Donte Green.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

At least Donte was a 1st round pick, and he slipped further than expected if I remember right. CJ would be lucky to go 1st round this year.

Oh Lord
With fans who think like that, why not go. What are you missing.

With fans who think like that, why not go. What are you missing.
i guess i missed the probation factor.

proby= he goes.

no proby= he stays.

:eek:

Oh Lord

oh, he certainly has a future playing organized ball, but coming back can certainly help him prepare for his professional future - he needs to take a couple semesters of Estonian in order to better communicate with his future teammates

oh, he certainly has a future playing organized ball, but coming back can certainly help him prepare for his professional future - he needs to take a couple semesters of Estonian in order to better communicate with his future teammates
When he gets away with a foul and his opponent complains to the ref Thickburger can say "soovite mõned juustu oma veini?"

The opportunity to ruffle feathers with Jabari, Mcadoodoo etc etc in front of 30k .. vs NBDL... The chance to show his stuff vs a couple of other future NBA forwards would be a great opportunity to showcase his game in front of a lot of scouts.

You've been 85% wrong prognosticating Fair thus far. I look forward to him dispelling the remaining 15% of doubt this upcoming season. :cool:

guess whos back back again - shady's back tell a friend -- ;)
Wait, what about the rumored sanctions? Now trips to Italy and CJs back? Awesome! This place is like a soap opera.

You've been 85% wrong prognosticating Fair thus far. I look forward to him dispelling the remaining 15% of doubt this upcoming season. :cool:
I have always - always - said that he is and will be a valuable player and an important contributor. If that is 85% wrong, then you must think he is either no good or is the next best thing to Carmelo Anthony, in which case you are the one who is wrong.

CJ is a very good college player, but unlike you I am not overly invested in him becoming "great," so I can honestly evaluate his talents as I see them. I don't need to pretend he is better than he is (which is pretty good) in order to get some self-validation, and I don't care if the fanboy crowd gets all upset when I point out that the emperor is not wearing all of his clothes.

I have always - always - said that he is and will be a valuable player and an important contributor. If that is 85% wrong, then you must think he is either no good or is the next best thing to Carmelo Anthony, in which case you are the one who is wrong.

CJ is a very good college player, but unlike you I am not overly invested in him becoming "great," so I can honestly evaluate his talents as I see them. I don't need to pretend he is better than he is (which is pretty good) in order to get some self-validation, and I don't care if the fanboy crowd gets all upset when I point out that the emperor is not wearing all of his clothes.

Slow your roll. I never said anything about him being "great." I did think he was good enough caliber to be all-league, and that he would ultimately be a legitimate NBA prospect. I also think that many of the limitations often stated as fact on this forum were overstated. Things like, he can't score outside of ten feet, when in fact he is a pretty good jump shooter.

Many [most?] of the things I suggested two years ago about his game have now begun to come true, despite some of the fanboy crowd insisting that he was far more limited. It has nothing to do with pretending or being invested in his outcomes or self-validation or comparing him to Carmelo--CJ's game, production, and numbers speaks for themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom