Boeheim on Izzo | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim on Izzo

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Surprised his comments on Izzo character from presser didnt go viral.

"he does the right thing 100% of the time. on and off the court."

Surprised his comments on Izzo character from presser didnt go viral.

"he does the right thing 100% of the time. on and off the court."

That's surprising particularly when you consider the rash of S** the athletic dept and men's bball programs are in now. I guess lack of institutional control only applies if you don't enforce your own policies. If you sweep sexual offenses under the rug its "outside the wheelhouse" of our fearless NCAA infractions committee.

Right or wrong JB def has the stones to put his neck out there for his friends. Bernie, Pitino, Izzo...
Watching his pressers is like watching grandpa spouting wisdom after a couple of cocktails at Sunday dinner. You’re never quite sure what he’s gonna say, but you realize he gives less than two fcuks what you’re gonna think about it.
The media knows he’s earned that privilege and just hang on for the ride!
My fav part yesterday was when a young kid reporter asked him a question and JB says: “That’s a great question, the best one of the day. It figures”. I lol’d at that one! Go get ‘em, JB!

Right or wrong JB def has the stones to put his neck out there for his friends. Bernie, Pitino, Izzo...

In my opinion, it takes more stones to be righteous instead of being loyal. The chances that all three of those guys are innocent is extraordinarily low.