Boeheim on Jesse & Joe Transferring, NIL's & Retirement | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim on Jesse & Joe Transferring, NIL's & Retirement

In.

tea-eyes.gif

The hidden truth he spoke of is something that's rarely discussed but so true.

The hidden truth: “One thing that happens is players go someplace when they’re in a pretty good place, maybe they get a better NIL deal but maybe it doesn’t work out basketball-wise. Well, people don’t talk about that. But we’ve had guys transfer and basketball didn’t work out for them. It’s not always better someplace else."

tangents:
- is that the most hideous carpet in history or is that just me?
- is coach appearing at the local elks club women's league Sunday night fish bake next?
What’s wrong with the Binghamton Sports Hall of Fame? A number of SU athletes came from there playing both football and basketball who’ve already been inducted into it, including Art Jones, Chandler Jones and Mike and Jimmy Lee. They also have some Penn St players. I’d much rather that Binghamton and the surrounding area consider Syracuse their favorite major D1 home school. I imagine JB was personally honored to be asked to host it and represent Syracuse University and their local connections in the area. It was a good thing he did for all.

There are lot's of opinions on JB. I'm no fan of the recent performance. But this falls in one of those categories I will always love about JB:

"I don’t blame the players, I blame that we didn’t put a system in place that would be better.”"

Absolutely right. He never failed to call BS on the NCAA or whatever dumb decision was made. Love that.

44cuse

tangents:
- is that the most hideous carpet in history or is that just me?
- is coach appearing at the local elks club women's league Sunday night fish bake next?
Funny you should say that, but the carpet was the first thing I noticed, then the cheap easel and sign, and then the spot on the wall where it appears a picture got lifted from the room. However, I didn't want to distract from the main convo here, but since you started...

What’s wrong with the Binghamton Sports Hall of Fame? A number of SU athletes came from there playing both football and basketball who’ve already been inducted into it, including Art Jones, Chandler Jones and Mike and Jimmy Lee. They also have some Penn St players. I’d much rather that Binghamton and the surrounding area consider Syracuse their favorite major D1 home school. I imagine JB was personally honored to be asked to host it and represent Syracuse University and their local connections in the area. It was a good thing he did for all.
Apologies... trying to be snarky. My dad taught at Binghamton for a number of years so I do respect that city.

But man that carpet.

Boeheim is a real JD Salinger these days. Barely seen from, Almost Howard Hughes like.

Nope he's David Brent from the Office. Still around, still Boeheiming with comments. Can't wait for the season!