Boeheim puts way to much weighton recruiting for his | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim puts way to much weighton recruiting for his

retro44

Living Legend
zone defense.Our bigs have zero offensive skills and it has been that way for years.

We also need assistant coaches who no ties to syracuse,this crap about southerland might have not happened as we know boeheim takes very little interest in what happens after practice unless it hits the news big time.

How in the world do we start the season with 9 players on scholarship to begin with.

HE coaches our players on foul shots to peel away from rebounds way to much.

zone defense.Our bigs have zero offensive skills and it has been that way for years.

We also need assistant coaches who no ties to syracuse,this crap about southerland might have not happened as we know boeheim takes very little interest in what happens after practice unless it hits the news big time.

How in the world do we start the season with 9 players on scholarship to begin with.

Jb is killing us. When is the last time we had a winning season? Or were a #1 seed?

You very well may be a genius. Then again....

Jb is killing us. When is the last time we had a winning season? Or were a #1 seed?

As a whole, our last 5 regular seasons have been fantastic.

But when was the last time that we beat a higher-seeded team in the NCAAs? Last time I can remember is '04 vs. Maryland, and that was a 5/4 matchup.

But when was the last time that we beat a higher-seeded team in the NCAAs? Last time I can remember is '04 vs. Maryland, and that was a 5/4 matchup.
All we need to correct that is to go in with a 10 seed or worse.

Since then we've gone 4,5,3,1,3, and 1 in the dance.

Awful hard to upset teams when your always a top 3 seed.

Since then we've gone 4,5,3,1,3, and 1 in the dance.

Awful hard to upset teams when your always a top 3 seed.

Not really. You win the games that you're supposed to win, and you'll eventually face a team that's seeded higher than or equal to you.

Sounds like your primary issue is with losing to lower quality teams...can't say I disagree.

I know you're trying to be funny and all, but it has literally been months...

Sounds like your primary issue is with losing to lower quality teams...can't say I disagree.

Yeah. I'd gladly trade some of the regular season success for more frequent deep (E8 or better) runs.