Boeheim: This is Triche's Team | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim: This is Triche's Team

Jimmy B cliff notes. If you are a senior its your team , you are the leader and we go as far as you take us. That will be 4.99 thank you please drive thru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon Triche, like Scoop and like Andy Rautins, is what college basketball should be about. It's very easy to root for guys like that to succeed.

Bang. Absolutely right. But every year we have the same d bags on this board bitching about 4 year guys who at the same time are fixated on Doug Gottlieb. Losers.

44cuse

Tell me if I was hallucinating, but: Didn't it seem that, while MCW might have brought the ball up the court in his usual point guard duties, he passed early on in the sets to Triche who actually ran the offense from the top of the key. I don't remember that being a regular pattern, but it seemed to occur frequently last night. Was that truly a change worth noting, perhaps in keeping with JB telling Triche this is "his team"? Brandon also said after the game he was being "more vocal." If that's what it takes, let's hope he keeps on talking.-VBOF

If its Brandon's team, then I expect it to be a completely inconsistent team with moments of brilliance interlaced with periods of god awfulness.

If its Brandon's team, then I expect it to be a completely inconsistent team with moments of brilliance interlaced with periods of god awfulness.

Instead of someone elses consistently brilliant play.

Shots fall, Triche is great. They don't fall, he sucks. He plays every game hard and the same way. Only difference from game to game is if the shots fall and how much he has the ball in his hands, which isn't completely up to him.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Instead of someone elses consistently brilliant play.

Shots fall, Triche is great. They don't fall, he sucks. He plays every game hard and the same way. Only difference from game to game is if the shots fall and how much he has the ball in his hands, which isn't completely up to him.

Put Triche at pg, MCW at ceremonial pg b.

well shooting and time to time there is that whole What turnover thing...

zoloft.

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe mcw's only 3 baskets were on alleyoop passes from triche.
2 of 3 with the third being a dunk off of an offensive board

well shooting and time to time there is that whole What turnover thing...

zoloft.

Because nobody else has What turnovers.

If this is BMBT's team he needs the ball in his hands more often.

Do you think that BT controlling the ball more against the Hall had something to do with us only having 4 TOs??

Do you think that BT controlling the ball more against the Hall had something to do with us only having 4 TOs??

Not really. SHU didn't seem to pressure the ball a lot.

I think it has more to do with SH not pressuring the ball too well and MCW not getting pick pocketed 3 times like he usually does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...the past 2 months?

Because nobody else has What turnovers.

so I guess basketball is all just luck then. when triche's shots fall, he is good..when they dont, he isnt. if only he had some way of controlling the shots such that he increases his chance of them going in after they leave his hands. this isn't baseball where some luck dragon controls your average with regards to batted balls in play.

so I guess basketball is all just luck then. when triche's shots fall, he is good..when they dont, he isnt. if only he had some way of controlling the shots such that he increases his chance of them going in after they leave his hands. this isn't baseball where some luck dragon controls your average with regards to batted balls in play.

Whey to miss the point.