"Boeheim walked into my office..." | Syracusefan.com

"Boeheim walked into my office..."

well i guess we know what ND thinks of are old ball coach! Didn't appreciate a lot of that, but the post about him being dirty really got me... Is he thought of widely, as a cheater?

Its kind of like that classic line by PJ... "If he wasn't my friend, I would hate him."

Boeheim is just a nudge. Thats his thing.

well i guess we know what ND thinks of are old ball coach! Didn't appreciate a lot of that, but the post about him being dirty really got me... Is he thought of widely, as a cheater?

No, he's not. Fans of schools that can't get recruits always seem to think that the schools that can recruit must be cheating.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Is that message board from 1998? Dang that format is old/horrible

Coming from a fanbase that thinks rape and killing is OK and still fawns over Holtz, one of the biggest cheaters ever in college football.

No, he's not. Fans of schools that can't get recruits always seem to think that the schools that can recruit must be cheating.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

haha yes. Unless they beat us out for a recruit. Then they must've cheated.

JB has a handler?? I got a chuckle out of that.

The only person that I could envision "handling" JB is Julie, and that is about the last word I would use to describe her.

Pretty ironic considering that he went there invited at Brey's request to help raise money for cancer at ND's shindig. JB's foundation is the biggest in the country and raised the most money - that "pr?ck". Class statement by a classy ND person. He mustn't have said with a huge smile "now what clerk are you?" to him.

Boeheim is in Madison for Bo Ryan, not South Bend for Mike Brey.

Boeheim is in Madison for Bo Ryan, not South Bend for Mike Brey.[/quote]

Thanks. So I take it back, he IS a pr?ck in helping Bo Ryan raise money for cancer. ;) If only it had been Mike Brey.

Guess I'm out of the loop. What is the 'Boeheim Exception'?

Also, you would think on a Syracuse site that "Boeheim" would not come up as a misspelling...

Guess I'm out of the loop. What is the 'Boeheim Exception'?

Also, you would think on a Syracuse site that "Boeheim" would not come up as a misspelling...
Always root for a Big East team against a non Conference opponent except Syracuse, because Boeheim is coach. Something like that. Like always root for the AL against the NL unless it's the Red Sox.

Always root for a Big East team against a non Conference opponent except Syracuse, because Boeheim is coach. Something like that. Like always root for the AL against the NL unless it's the Red Sox.
Got it. Thanks!

I don't take much from these ND Fans had to say...after all these comments are coming from fans of football program that is obsolete and no longer nationally relevant and an annually overrated basketball program.

Do you have a link toSacred Hearts opinion of JB? I find that as interesting as this.

Do you have a link toSacred Hearts opinion of JB? I find that as interesting as this.

Bumping the thread for mention of my alma mater. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom