Boeheim's Army Ages | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army Ages

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
As we watch these games and critique different guys performances, its interesting to remember that some of these guys are relatively old. Hak and DNic are the elder statesman ad Gillon is the relatively old youngster.

Triche - Final Year at SU 2013 - Age 27 - DOB 2/1991
Devo - Final Year at SU 2009 - Age 31 - DOB 4/1987
Gillon - Only Year at SU 2017 - Age 24 - DOB 3/1994
DNic - Final Year at SU 2007 - Age 33 - DOB 9/1984
Dirty - Final Year at SU 2013 - Age 28 - DOB 4/1990
KJO - Final Year at SU 2012 - Age 29 - DOB 12/1988
Hak - Final Year at SU 2005 - Age 36 - DOB 7/1982
AO - Final Year at SU 2010 - Age 31 - DOB 7/1987
Riley - Only Year at SU 2010 - Age 27 - DOB 1/1991

My dream TBT roster, of guys that are most likely (> 50%) not going to be on an NBA or NBA summer roster next summer:

1) Tyler Ennis
2) Brandon Triche
3) Malachi Richardson
4) CJ Fair
5) Rakeem Christmas

Bench:
G) John Gillon
G) Eric Devendorf
G) Johnny Flynn
F) Demetris Nichols
C) Arinze Onuaku

My dream TBT roster, of guys that are most likely (> 50%) not going to be on an NBA or NBA summer roster next summer:

1) Tyler Ennis
2) Brandon Triche
3) Malachi Richardson
4) CJ Fair
5) Rakeem Christmas

Bench:
G) John Gillon
G) Eric Devendorf
G) Johnny Flynn
) Demetris Nichols
C) Arinze Onuaku
Good list. I would only add Andy Rautins and Baye Moussa Keita. And Paul Harris.

1) Tyler Ennis
2) Brandon Triche
3) Malachi Richardson
4) CJ Fair
5) Rakeem Christmas

Bench:
G) John Gillon
G) Eric Devendorf
G) Johnny Flynn
) Demetris Nichols
C) Arinze Onuaku

I *LOVE* CJ, but - he really didn't look to have "it" anymore last year in the TBT.

I don't think Flynn can even play anymore - haven't heard a peep about him in ages.

But Rak in lieu of 'Shonte would be a HUGE upgrade.

Somehow forgot about Rautins. He'd be great in TBT. I exchanged him for Flynn. I'm sticking to CJ, he was good enough to get looks by the Bulls and D-League as recently as this year.

1) Tyler Ennis
2) Brandon Triche
3) Malachi Richardson
4) CJ Fair
5) Rakeem Christmas

Bench:
G) John Gillon
G) Eric Devendorf
G) Andy Rautins
F) Paul Harris
F) Demetris Nichols
F) Hakim Warrick
C) Arinze Onuaku

1) Tyler Ennis
2) Brandon Triche
3) Malachi Richardson
4) CJ Fair
5) Rakeem Christmas

Bench:
G) John Gillon
G) Eric Devendorf
G) Johnny Flynn
) Demetris Nichols
C) Arinze Onuaku

I think Richardson will be in the league. Ennis would be a huge help. Also think KJo will be better in more structured rounds later.

1) Tyler Ennis
2) Brandon Triche
3) Malachi Richardson
4) CJ Fair
5) Rakeem Christmas

Bench:
G) John Gillon
G) Eric Devendorf
G) Johnny Flynn
) Demetris Nichols
C) Arinze Onuaku
My dream team is a reunion of the 2009-10 squad. Just have to wait for Wes Johnson's NBA career to end and for Rautins to get on board.

1) Triche
2) Rautins
3) Southerland
4) Johnson
5) Onuaku

Bench:
G) Jardine
F) Joseph
F) Jackson
C) Riley

If Joseph starts playing like Joseph, I'll put him ahead of Dirty. I think Jackson's too old to start at this point. Also, I'm not against Mookie Jones being on this team.

My dream team is a reunion of the 2009-10 squad. Just have to wait for Wes Johnson's NBA career to end and for Rautins to get on board.

1) Triche
2) Rautins
3) Southerland
4) Johnson
5) Onuaku

Bench:
G) Jardine
) Joseph
) Jackson
C) Riley

If Joseph starts playing like Joseph, I'll put him ahead of Dirty. I think Jackson's too old to start at this point. Also, I'm not against Mookie Jones being on this team.
Throw in some Ennis and Rakeem (and maybe McCullough in a couple years) to get some borderline NBA talent.

I think the site censors the letter on the keyboard between d and g

Throw in some Ennis and Rakeem (and maybe McCullough in a couple years) to get some borderline NBA talent.

I think the site censors the letter on the keyboard between d and g
Yep, realized that after I posted and I don't have editing privileges.

I get adding more talent and some of the current players (Devo, Gillon, Nichols) have earned the right to play whenever they want. I just think it would be cool to have a team made up of players from a specific year and that 2009-10 group deserves another chance at a title. (Plus the 10-year anniversary is coming up.)

I also look forward to Andrew White playing in the future.

I expect at least Triche and Southerland to pick it up the next rounds. Triche was one of our best players last year.

Southerland shot the heck out of the ball in the G-League the past couple years.

Have Southerland and DNich been on the floor together? That sounds like a dangerous frontcourt as far as two 3 and D players go. Should make driving easy for Gillion and Devo.

Malachi will stick in the NBA imo.

1) Triche
2) Rautins
3) Southerland
4) Johnson
5) Onuaku

Bench:
G) Jardine
) Joseph
) Jackson
C) Riley

Mookie? Mookie mucking Jones? Cheezus Rice.

Mookie? Mookie mucking Jones? Cheezus Rice.
He was on the 2009-10 roster. I was expecting someone to ask if I had something against him, so it was a preemptive answer.

My dream team is all walk-ons because we have so many alums in the NBA