Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

Buffalo would immediately be the smallest market population wise for an NBA team and with Cleveland being so close...

That said given you have the Golden State Ws... could you do the Empire State... and aim to blend all of WNY into it..

Buffalo Alum team hasn't even been tested this tournament.

I don't want to host games next year if it means being in their bracket.

Buffalo Alum team hasn't even been tested this tournament.

I don't want to host games next year if it means being in their bracket.

I'm pretty sure Buffalo is a host next year, which means it's 99% likely that's where BA will be playing.

I'm pretty sure Buffalo is a host next year, which means it's 99% likely that's where BA will be playing.
I’d try and pull whatever strings to get to Rucker instead.

I’d try and pull whatever strings to get to Rucker instead.

Looking into it a little more, it looks like the host sites aren't official yet, but Buffalo has been making a push to host. Not sure they could do it at UB though, because their basketball arena apparently isn't air conditioned (pfft, what sort of indoor athletic facility doesn't have air conditioning? Losers!).

Looking into it a little more, it looks like the host sites aren't official yet, but Buffalo has been making a push to host. Not sure they could do it at UB though, because their basketball arena apparently isn't air conditioned (pfft, what sort of indoor athletic facility doesn't have air conditioning? Losers!).

For selfish reasons( proximity)- the SUNY Binghamton gym is really nice and would be great for it. Still close enough to a home court and a solid regional location for NE teams.

For selfish reasons( proximity)- the SUNY Binghamton gym is really nice and would be great for it. Still close enough to a home court and a solid regional location for NE teams.

I don't follow it closely enough, but do they have host sites in places that don't have a team with a connection to that city?

I don't follow it closely enough, but do they have host sites in places that don't have a team with a connection to that city?

I don't believe so.. but would have to look it up

I don't believe so.. but would have to look it up
Buffalo State's gym actually looks like it'd be the perfect size to host TBT. Capacity is 3,500 and that's the exact capacity they set up for at OCC:

1659628780144.png

Got a chuckle... Given it references the actual UMass program not their tbt team they are fielding lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom