Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2022

Having watched the highlights, 5 minutes albeit, this team looks really good. Wish we had KW for his shooting. But man they looked good. We can throw out a lot of different line ups as well. This team has alot of promise.

Have to think if we win again this year, the following year we’ll have too TBT players wanting to play here or just pull other highly talent players.

Having watched the highlights, 5 minutes albeit, this team looks really good. Wish we had KW for his shooting. But man they looked good. We can throw out a lot of different line ups as well. This team has alot of promise.

Have to think if we win again this year, the following year we’ll have too TBT players wanting to play here or just pull other highly talent players.
I actually think last year’s team is probably a little better.

Somebody years ago gave me Bob Knight's book, "Knight, My Story," paperback edition. It's like 20+ years old, he wrote it after he got fired from Indiana and just as he took the Texas Tech job. I had some time on my hands this summer and pulled it off my bookshelf and started reading. About 1/2 way through. He was fair with most referees he mentions in the book. But very critical and disparaging remarks about Valentine. Said he has no respect for him. Even back then Teddy was disliked and considered an attention-seeking bad ref. Interesting.

Last edited:
There's two long paragraphs about Teddy in Knight's book. Not gonna write the whole thing but here are the highlights: "And there's no question who's at the other end of that list: my least favorite. I have as little respect for Ted Valentine as any person I've known...
he used me to gain recognition for himself...that guy (Valentine) worked that game was 'the greatest travesty' I've ever seen by an official." Pages 178-179, 299. "Knight, My Story" by Bob Knight.

There's two long paragraphs about Teddy in Knight's book. Not gonna write the whole thing but here are the highlights: "And there's no question who's at the other end of that list: my least favorite. I have as little respect for Ted Valentine as any person I've known...
he used me to gain recognition for himself...that guy (Valentine) worked that game was 'the greatest travesty' I've ever seen by an official." Pages 178-179, 299. "Knight, My Story" by Bob Knight.
Back in the day TV Teddy was definitely out of control. However he got slapped by assignors and he has been much better in the tail end of his career. He still likes the limelight but he is far from the worst stripe we see in 2022.

Figured I'd drop this here rather than the NBA thread...
Screenshot_20220728-215831_Instagram.jpg

For now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom