Boeheim's Army / TBT 2023 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2023

Would love to see Buddy play. TBT seems like a good forum for his shooting ability.
Both he and Cole are on two year two way deals so that ain’t gonna happen. Unless their deals are terminated (more likely with Buddy than Cole) of course.

I would not be surprised to see Jimmy play.

Truthfully, I am happy that we are starting to build the roster with SU guys. I know that we will have to round things out with mercenaries from other schools but it is always nice to see as many guys with Orange running through their veins as possible.

Both he and Cole are on two year two way deals so that ain’t gonna happen. Unless their deals are terminated (more likely with Buddy than Cole) of course.

Truthfully, I am happy that we are starting to build the roster with SU guys. I know that we will have to round things out with mercenaries from other schools but it is always nice to see as many guys with Orange running through their veins as possible.

Plus two guys built for TBT to boot. CMac being a proven commodity and Battle an all around physical guard in the mold of Kane. Gotta have guys that fit the tourney.

Yep, I think the truth is if we could get all of the guys eligible to play in this thing that are former 'Cuse players, we'd be pretty good.

Problem has been we haven't gotten them all at the same time.

Triche, Rautins (just came out of retirement), Battle, Ennis, McCullough, Gbinije, Dolezaj, Christmas, White...

I'm sure there are more, but it's tough getting them all at the same time in the summer with families and such. Need to fill the roster.

Yep, I think the truth is if we could get all of the guys eligible to play in this thing that are former 'Cuse players, we'd be pretty good.

Triche, Rautins (just came out of retirement), Battle, Ennis, McCullough, Gbinije, Dolezaj, Christmas, White...

I'm sure there are more, but it's tough getting them all at the same time in the summer with families and such. Need to fill the roster.
It seems a guy like Harris would have been a fit.

Where is Rautins playing now?

Would Carmelo even give it a thought?
Just wondering if he would think it’s beneath him to play in this after having such a wonderful pro career.

Would Carmelo even give it a thought?
Just wondering if he would think it’s beneath him to play in this after having such a wonderful pro career.
It's beneath the HOFer. Plus, he'll be busy on the recruiting trail
New York Knicks No GIF by NBA

The year we won it was because of the mercenaries. That non SU backcourt was terrific.

Ehhh. I‘d rather watch all cuse guys. The mercenaries did nothing for me. We went to the final four with all our guys we Devendorf was younger.

Yeah, it’s way better to lose w all Cuse guys, than to win it all with a mix of Cuse and mercenaries! :rolleyes:

Is Weistman involved with TBT anymore or is that a problem also? I heard he’s into golf courses now.

He's into land.

As Al Czervik once said, “I tell ya, golf courses and cemeteries are the biggest wastes of prime real estate.”
He also said, “What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh?”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom