Boeheim's Army vs Gael Nation Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Gael Nation Game Thread

Greene still seems like a bit of a black hole on offense when he's in. Rick Jackson looking better today.

Playing zone today, causing a lot of TO's.

Triche looks like the best player on the court to me.

Team is looking good. I am impressed with the hustle on D. Rick Jackson is great in the paint on offense. I hope they pull away more

Donte: what could have been. If only he had some Shot Discipline.

These games give me a greater appreciation for the NBA players — the condition they're in, and what they must do to maintain it into their later years.

Im new to this - so what happens if you win this tournament? You get $2 mil to split up amongst everyone involved?.. so the team that wins, each player gets a couple hundred k?

Greene still seems like a bit of a black hole on offense when he's in. Rick Jackson looking better today.

Playing zone today, causing a lot of TO's.

Triche looks like the best player on the court to me.

Greene throwing up plenty of rushed shots. At least for the most part he has his stroke today.

There's no comparison. Triche, in my opinion, was one of the most talented players we've had in the past 20 years. However, he was smart and played the role which best helped the team.
Triche is nothing like the early triche.

There's no comparison. Triche, in my opinion, was one of the most talented players we've had in the past 20 years. However, he was smart and played the role which best helped the team.
So of course Cooney and Devo start the second half.

Agreed, especially as the opposing talent gets better each round.

The biggest difference and part of the reason why we struggled this year is he actually passes inside and knows how to effectively use the PnR to get score or actually pass to the screener.

The biggest difference and part of the reason why we struggled this year is he actually passes inside and knows how to effectively use the PnR to get score or actually pass to the screener.
Maybe Gillon takes on more of a Microwave role, which would have been the ideal way to use him at SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom