Boeheim's Army vs Pitt Thread 7/21 [7PM ESPN2] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Pitt Thread 7/21 [7PM ESPN2]

Wish they lost last game, so I wouldn't have another terrible Pitt memory in my head. Seeing Fields out there hitting shots disgusts me. Such a bum still. They still get away with murder. And not a fan that Blackwell is the coach of my HS Alma Mater.

too many subs.

:( Hak misses 2 FT's that would have put us within 3

too many subs.

Terrible lineups all game. Triche and Devo should be the backcourt. 36 year old Willie Deane should get 5 minutes, maybe. I don't care about play calling, but put the right players out there. Guys do well, then magically I don't see them again.

THhy didn't show the Greene call. I just started watching a minute ago. It isn't helping them.

Things I learned from watching...we lost to Uconn in 6ot game, Greene was a lottery pick, Its James Sullivan not Southerland (we were all fooled), and Fraschilla still thinks were in the big east...sigh

These announcers are horrible. First the huge botch saying that UConn won the 6OT game. Now Donte Greene was a lottery pick for the Kings? Horrible.

EDIT: F Pitt.

Things I learned from watching...we lost to Uconn in 6ot game, Greene was a lottery pick, Its James Sullivan not Southerland (we were all fooled), and Fraschilla still thinks were in the big east...sigh
You're very good. But you missed one. :)
Apparently, we have Howard Triche on this team.

That was not a pleasant experience at all. The redeeming thing was being able so see so many Syracuse players and get a general update as to what they are doing now. Devo... still has a lot of piss and vinegar... Love that kid!

:vomit:
Not supposed to be this pissed off over Syracuse basketball in the summer.
I mean we get bounced by mf'ing PITT?!?! Seriously??

Oh well. Enjoyed the nostalgia

Only got to watch the last 6 minutes or so. Did CJ foul out or play poorly earlier, didn't see him at all - same with Watkins.

These announcers are horrible. First the huge botch saying that UConn won the 6OT game. Now Donte Greene was a lottery pick for the Kings? Horrible.

EDIT: F Pitt.
I'm very surprised. Doug Sherman is a Cuse grad who usually is on the money. Works hard, does his homework and a true professional who has done well. Fraschilla usually is very good as well. I don't know if they announced the two earlier afternoon games but they definitely weren't 100% for this one.

Only got to watch the last 6 minutes or so. Did CJ foul out or play poorly earlier, didn't see him at all - same with Watkins.

Fair didn't do much tonight and he banged his head against a table early in the 2nd half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom