Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Sideline Cancer

Gillon has looked good, but it’s hard to imagine our backcourt at crunch time with be anything other than Triche and Devo.

Its halfs like this that remind you why SU fans have a lower life expectancy.

It's funny -- when the game began, and we got behind 9-2, it sure reminded me of how SU often gets off to a slow start...

Somebody on this team needs to be a playmaker and get teammates better shots. It seems whoever brings the ball up jacks up a shot.

Gillon has looked good, but it’s hard to imagine our backcourt at crunch time with be anything other than Triche and Devo.
He has we need some height in crunch time though.

Very few in the flow. Greene is the only guy who has had a couple in the flow of the offense and he is awful today.

Could be.

Including both games, they've had many open shots / good looks from deep, they just aren't making them. And guys like White are certainly capable. Just need some to drop.

Ugly ugly basketball. Abell is kind of a punk for SC. Thompson wants to officiate the game and is a whiner. Our shooting is atrocious. The lack of fans you do notice in a game like this. Just blah.

I think most European basketball leagues typically end in May. These guys have been playing as much team basketball as the rest of us since March. Takes a bit to get back into game shape. But yes. this game is still pretty ugly compared to other TBT games so far.

Blackwell needs to tell Donte "No Three's" or you'll be benched. He must be 1 for 19 in 3 pt. attempts this game and last.
I'd bench him the next bad shot he takes.

BA has problems if they don't get in the lane and play better D.
(No need to mention shooting better).
SC is likely going to go to Artis more and that means trouble...especially if Keene stays in the game.

1-14 from 3.

We have a lot of 3pt shot takers.
Need a few more shot makers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors