Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday...

“Here son, this is an orange hat”. Or the kid is a big fan of Reece’s, I’m not one to judge.

Had we had Kane and Kennedy I was confident we beat these guys. After watching yesterday it was Kane who I was convinced would be key. Two biggest pieces we added and they go down... too much
Even at 100%, this edition was more flawed than most would admit. Kennedy and Kane are old. They almost retired after last year. After trying to get them on the squad for years, Christmas and Ennis were huge disappointments. Wiltjer was going to be an important piece. There’s no one else with his skillset on the roster. Dolezaj just isn’t strong enough. Add Bost to the list of mercenary chuckers who didn’t fit.

Wow so playing catchup and watching without volume and didn't see the Ennis news earlier in the thread. He may have seemed like he didn't do that much yesterday but he controlled things when in. I mean 3 of the top 5 players on this year's squad injured... yeah.

Contested off the dribble mid range jumpers aren’t the move when you’re down 12. Get to the rack. Kick out if they converge.

Had we had Kane and Kennedy I was confident we beat these guys. After watching yesterday it was Kane who I was convinced would be key. Two biggest pieces we added and they go down... too much
I don’t know, defense is awful, the one legit center we have has zero interest being on the court, and only one or two legit shooter(s). We have no “go to” guy, someone that can take over.

Even at 100%, this edition was more flawed than most would admit. Kennedy and Kane are old. They almost retired after last year. After trying to get them on the squad for years, Christmas and Ennis were huge disappointments. Wiltjer was going to be an important piece. There’s no one else with his skillset on the roster. Dolezaj just isn’t strong enough. Add Bost to the list of mercenary chuckers who didn’t fit.

I think Wiltjer is being over rated here. To me Bost being inefficient and too much of a finesse guard is my biggest disappointment. Age or not, before injury Kane and Kennedy looked good live yesterday. Plenty of bounce and pace in both their games. We were fine until losing 3 huge pieces today. Easy to beat this crew up but we didn't go into this year expecting for Ennis, Kane and Kennedy to be watching more than playing. Maybe not enough against UB... hard to say but healthy TNT isn't winning.

Bost is a remorseless chucker.

Does he even have 1 assist?

Marek has Lydon-itis- he’s pump-faking rather than just going up with it, which gives the defender a chance to make a play, or foul him.

Holy hell did anyone see that??? White kid tried to take someone out with a hard attempted trip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom