Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday...

I definitely care much less about this than in any other year. Part of it is I can’t even watch, the other is the number of non SU guys. And I totally understand the reasons for having them and the benefit already showed itself by winning. But from an interest standpoint, just isn’t the same of course. Which is reasonable.

Drink!!

Need BJ back Friday
Season 3 Lol GIF by The Office

I definitely care much less about this than in any other year. Part of it is I can’t even watch, the other is the number of non SU guys. And I totally understand the reasons for having them and the benefit already showed itself by winning. But from an interest standpoint, just isn’t the same of course. Which is reasonable.
I'm with you, my interest has waned to a liitle above zero. I guess I expected too much, I really enjoyed the first couple of years when it was a true alumni tourney. It’s sort of, kind of one now but when there are 4 non-Cuse on the floor, I'm out. It seems just like a bunch of guys putting a team together to play. I haven't watched a minute. In the early years, I watched BA from wall-to-wall all games.

I'm with you, my interest has waned to a liitle above zero. I guess I expected too much, I really enjoyed the first couple of years when it was a true alumni tourney. It’s sort of, kind of one now but when there are 4 non-Cuse on the floor, I'm out. It seems just like a bunch of guys putting a team together to play. I haven't watched a minute. In the early years, I watched BA from wall-to-wall all games.
Ok? So be out. Jeesh.

I don't understand people coming on the thread to say they aren't interested in this. Not being interested is fine but why tell us? We don't care one way or the other whether you are or you aren't. The thread is here for the people that do care. There are Syracuse teams on this forum that I don't follow. But I would never go on their thread and say I don't care.

John Oliver Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don't understand people coming on the thread to say they aren't interested in this. Not being interested is fine but why tell us? We don't care one way or the other whether you are or you aren't. The thread is here for the people that do care. There are Syracuse teams on this forum that I don't follow. But I would never go on their thread and say I don't care.
Can I like this 100x?

Feedback for the future? I gotta imagine the previous rabid fan interest is why the games are in Syracuse so often?

I don’t remember the arena looking that empty in previous years…I remember it being packed.

Anyone know the capacity of the War Memorial compared to OCC - which I think is where it was before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom