Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday...

I don't understand people coming on the thread to say they aren't interested in this. Not being interested is fine but why tell us? We don't care one way or the other whether you are or you aren't. The thread is here for the people that do care. There are Syracuse teams on this forum that I don't follow. But I would never go on their thread and say I don't care.

Haven't you ever gone to an "All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet" just to shout that you hate fish? :D

I don't understand people coming on the thread to say they aren't interested in this. Not being interested is fine but why tell us? We don't care one way or the other whether you are or you aren't. The thread is here for the people that do care. There are Syracuse teams on this forum that I don't follow. But I would never go on their thread and say I don't care.
If it was on a channel I had, I would have tuned in. But sure... not losing sleep over it. Always great to see some of the guys do well.

Enjoying my time back at the Cuse supporting BJ and the team. Going to visit Melo tomorrow to rap with Reds and G. BJ stated he got tripped on the wing going to the basket and his calf got tight. He helped us get off to a good start in the first. Treatment tomorrow and get ready for Friday. Good W fellas

Enjoying my time back at the Cuse supporting BJ and the team. Going to visit Melo tomorrow to rap with Reds and G. BJ stated he got tripped on the wing going to the basket and his calf got tight. He helped us get off to a good start in the first. Treatment tomorrow and get ready for Friday. Good W fellas

Great to have yall back on the Hill. BJ was teeing up for a monster game too. Hope the run continues come Friday!

And just like Joe gets up for ND, Hubb does for Cuse
I’m not sure there’s a non-Dook college basketball player that I’ve hated more in the last couple of years. The win in their place Joe’s freshman season when he was talking chit at the end of the game is one of my favorites in JG’s time here.

That said… he is such a bucket when he gets going. And I’m a sucker for a nice lefty jump shot. In another world he is my favorite college hooper instead of my most hated. Lol

In the most annoying category: only second to people who announce they are leaving game threads.

Just leave or crack a joke like the rest of do in a blowout. Nobody cares.

Last edited:
In the most annoying category: only second to people who announce they are leaving game threads.

Just leave or crack a joke like the rest of do in a blowout. Nobody cares.
fetchimage.jpeg

lots of empty seats, the novelty without Cuse guys is wearing out fast
How do you know there are a lot of empty seats if you haven't watched a minute? Does that mean you watched 59 seconds?

Orange Nation still looked good on TV.

Maybe its not for everyone, but some people like watching Rak and Chukwu and BJ and AW3 and CMac, and even the other guys. Riller is really good. It's a pretty good sporting event in the middle of a pretty dead period for TV sports.

How do you know there are a lot of empty seats if you haven't watched a minute? Does that mean you watched 59 seconds?

Orange Nation still looked good on TV.

Maybe its not for everyone, but some people like watching Rak and Chukwu and BJ and AW3 and CMac, and even the other guys. Riller is really good. It's a pretty good sporting event in the middle of a pretty dead period for TV sports.
Nobody “likes” watching chukwu.

that one is for you MSOrange

And if they do, get real basketball announcers. Not the D team.
Nor the F team. In game 1 Dalen Cuff, an ACC regular announcer/studio host, didn't know that Orange fans stood at the beginning of a half until the first field goal, or that Jimmy B didn't play for his father in his last year of coaching. Embarrassing for ESPN.

Nor the F team. In game 1 Dalen Cuff, an ACC regular announcer/studio host, didn't know that Orange fans stood at the beginning of a half until the first field goal, or that Jimmy B didn't play for his father in his last year of coaching. Embarrassing for ESPN.
He didn't know the tradition in Game 2 either.

The pbp guy kept saying that Ryan Blackwell played 4 years for JB. As we all know, Ryan played his first year at Ill.

The pbp guy kept saying that Ryan Blackwell played 4 years for JB. As we all know, Ryan played his first year at Ill.
I hate to let the clown off the hook, but he’s sort of correct. Blackwell played three eligible years at Syracuse, but he also sat out a year at SU after transferring, so technically it’s four years.

Cuff is awful. Seemed confused throughout both games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom