Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs The Nerd Team Gameday...

I hate to let the clown off the hook, but he’s sort of correct. Blackwell played three eligible years at Syracuse, but he also sat out a year at SU after transferring, so technically it’s four years.
Technically, he didn’t play during the redshirt year.

I’m not giving Cuff the benefit of the doubt. He thought Junior was Buddy at the start of the first game. He didn’t know which team was which for a stretch of the second half of the second game.

ESPN laid off better alternatives recently and we’re left with cheap help like this. He shouldn’t even be on Bally in North Dakota.

I hate to let the clown off the hook, but he’s sort of correct. Blackwell played three eligible years at Syracuse, but he also sat out a year at SU after transferring, so technically it’s four years.
I would bet you anything that he didn't know about Ill. I actually saw Blackwell play against us in Hawaii.

Enjoying my time back at the Cuse supporting BJ and the team. Going to visit Melo tomorrow to rap with Reds and G. BJ stated he got tripped on the wing going to the basket and his calf got tight. He helped us get off to a good start in the first. Treatment tomorrow and get ready for Friday. Good W fellas
Great to hear! If you talk to BJ im curious what his impressions are of the Syracuse Basketball team this year. I believe they have scrimmaged them, if you have time, we'd love to hear a professional basketball players impressions and thoughts on what we got going into the season

Technically, he didn’t play during the redshirt year.
He was coached by JB and part of the team for 4 years.

To address what Dash said, OF COURSE he didn't know. He stupidly fell ass-backwards into something that was basically true.

He was coached by JB and part of the team for 4 years.

To address what Dash said, OF COURSE he didn't know. He stupidly fell ass-backwards into something that was basically true.
The word he used was “played.” He didn’t play for four years. Practiced? Sure.

He did mention Illinois a couple times, but it was the four year comment that made it sound wrong. And as much as they showed or talked about JAB, there were no visuals of Buddy who was in attendance or Cole or any of the current players. The announcers were bad and the production level even worse.

He also mentioned him playing at Illinois.

Great to hear! If you talk to BJ im curious what his impressions are of the Syracuse Basketball team this year. I believe they have scrimmaged them, if you have time, we'd love to hear a professional basketball players impressions and thoughts on what we got going into the season
His and a couple others in article on Syr.com

Is anyone else having trouble buying ESPN +? Not sure where to post this, but two of my cards wouldn’t go through last night. I guess it’s better to not have to pay 10 bucks, but now that the next game is on + again, it would be nice to be able to buy it.

Is anyone else having trouble buying ESPN +? Not sure where to post this, but two of my cards wouldn’t go through last night. I guess it’s better to not have to pay 10 bucks, but now that the next game is on + again, it would be nice to be able to buy it.
Wow that's weird. I haven't bought it this year, but I have in previous years and have never had an issue with them taking my money :)

Wow that's weird. I haven't bought it this year, but I have in previous years and have never had an issue with them taking my money :)

Ever since it's been packaged with Hulu its been a little weird for me. I get ESPNplus content but then login to ESPN.com and it says I have no subscription lol

I did until I realized they wanted all the digits of the credit card. 12/2033. If you put in 12/33 it wouldn't take it. Not sure if that was it, but it was for me being stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom