Boheim? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boheim?

BTW. The greatest basketball arena in the universe switched the names of Oregon and Iowa on the overhead scoreboard for the entire 1st half. I don’t know if they corrected it in the second.

Look at spelling on buddy’s jersey

What ?

I wonder if someone is doing this on purpose

I actually did outline a "conspiracy theory" of a BENEVOLENT reason it could have been done, earlier in the thread. I suppose someone else could have done it for non-benevolent reasons as well, and to me it actually seems more likely that one or the other was done than just a mistake.

I mean, how much easier is Dolezaj to spell, and how much longer has his name been legendary than Boheim's?

Last edited:
Oh wait, he's that coaches son? My bad.

Anyone want to take action on whether they'll have been able to fix it for this afternoon given the storm and all. Maybe we'll wear whites.

Aren't there backup jersey's at the ready? I'm sure they travel with at least 2 maybe 3 jersey's per player in case of a rip or blood gets on it or whatever. They should always have backups.
You think the spelling was wrong on all of them?

And shouldn't one of the spare ones be able to corrected immediately upon recognizing the error? This is after all, Madison Square Garden. I'm sure there's an extra white E laying around and a sewing machine in the building.

Or even run upstairs to Cosby's to get it fixed.

SMH

Look at spelling on buddy’s jersey

What ?
I think the spelling on all the jerseys should be phonetic based upon how Len Elmore would pronouce it...

Maybe this is why Buddy didn't get as much run last night?

JB did not recognize name on jersey so kid did not play.

I think the nepotism crew was behind this...

Absolutely unacceptable. Who's responsible here? Fetterly? And this isn't the first time.

Yeah if we hadn't played so poorly and getting smoked twice wasn't the story this would be a bigger deal.

After embarrassing Rosie for this to happen with that player is unacceptable.

I think the spelling on all the jerseys should be phonetic based upon how Len Elmore would pronouce it...

Maybe this is why Buddy didn't get as much run last night?

JB did not recognize name on jersey so kid did not play.

I think the nepotism crew was behind this...

Actually, pretty sure the nepotism crew is behind this. JB read those threads and knew he needed to act quickly. This is how he accomplished that mission, and messed with his son as well. Genius!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom