Bond 25 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bond 25

great chance going to the movies is a thing by then... hopefully.. really miss it

By the time this movie gets released, Bond's AARP membership card # will be 007.

Bump!

Great movie. Couple of things. Madeline is the top 1, top 2 at worst Bond girl for me. She was amazing in both Spectre and No Time To Die. Also, I really never understood how people don't love Spectre, the one before this new one.

I have seen every Bond movie except the new at least 5 times, probably at least 10 for the majority. Spectre has everything I want in a Bond movie, characters, supporting and lead, plot, action, henchmen, Blofeld. If you don't like Spectre, you need to check it out again!

Either way, No Time was brilliant. Longest Bond movie yet still whizzed by and did not disappoint - epic in my opinion. Right up there with the greats.

strange world that the Sequel to Venom one of the worst movies in the last 10 yrs makes more money than an epic Bond movie?

I thought it was well done. I nice wrap up for Craig.

De Armas, in that dress, pretty sweet.

Didnt like Lynch that much

as usual the chase and visuals were top notch.

It will be interesting to see where it goes now.. its really already been like 2 yrs, normally would have started getting ready to start to roll on filming by now given it takes about 2 yrs to do one of these. have to believe its 3-4 More yrs away now

Which, of course, gives us the inevitable Top 5 everything Bond Thread:

Top Five Bond Movies:

Live and Let Die
Spy Who Loved me
From Russia with Love
The Living Daylights
The Man with the Golden Gun

Top 5 Villains:

Jaws, Stromberg & Naomi
Scaramanga & Nick Nack
Spectre #3 & Grant
Kananga & Crew
Hugo Drax

Favorite Bond Actor:

Roger Moore
Sean Connery
Pierce Brosnan
Daniel Craig
Timothy Dalton
George Lazenby

Last Favorite Bond Movies:

Never Say Never Again
Dr. No
Licence to Kill
A View to a Kill
Moonraker (liked it but the space scenes are unwatchable today because the special effects were so primitive)

Favorite Bond Girls:

Anya Amasova
Tatiana Romanova
Kara Milovy
Dr. Christmas Jones
Jinx Johnson

Have at it with your own lists...
I didn't like Moore as the saint. I didn't like him as a maverick. I didn't like him as a bond.
My favorite bond film was Goldfinger. Loved Ursalla in Dr No.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom