Boston College roll call? | Syracusefan.com

Boston College roll call?

richmondcuse03

All Conference
Who's going to be at the game and where is everyone sitting? Making trip up from CT with wife and kids. Hoping for decent weather.

Section Q here, row 5.

I am debating, will be in Boston, may go with son, but don't want to watch another debacle if Dungy is out. I realize BC is not ND so I am on the bubble.

I am debating, will be in Boston, may go with son, but don't want to watch another debacle if Dungy is out. I realize BC is not ND so I am on the bubble.

Just do it! Back in 2004 I lived about a 10 minute train ride from BC. Woke up hungover AF about an hour before kickoff. Trudged over there and got an extra from SU fans and say the Diamond Ferri classic.

Cross posted from tickets, tailgates and ticket exchange forum.

My brother (33) and I (37) will be in Boston Friday and Saturday night staying near Fenway.

Friday night we're planning on going to D's Keys (dueling piano bar About) and Saturday night probably going to go to Boston Beer Works near Fenway.

If you want to meet up Friday or post game hit me up in this thread or PM.

You my friends bring us a win so we can go to the Camping World Bowl please!!!

Me and my slice. Section CC, row 2

I’ll be there with bnoro and a few other friends from college and from when I worked in Boston. Not sure where we’re sitting. Keep an eye out for this flag and feel free to come say hi.
2822D6E1-DA56-4B84-8340-58357FA67152.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom