Both offenses this weekend will be very very multiple, should be | Syracusefan.com

Both offenses this weekend will be very very multiple, should be

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
a shoot out at the OK Corall, a Baylor/ TCU type game, whoever has the ball last will definitely lose. Red Bull and vodka the drink of choice for this one...

I'm just hoping we don't make McEntee look like Tom Brady on Saturday. I have a feeling UConn plays the game of their lives for Coach P. You know he's had this one circled since he signed his contract.

I'm just hoping we don't make McEntee look like Tom Brady on Saturday. I have a feeling UConn plays the game of their lives for Coach P. You know he's had this one circled since he signed his contract.

I tend to agree, once again playing a team on the road with an emotional edge. I actually don't really care about the P aspect, I hated losing to Edsall 10,000 times more, he is such a dink. P is a good man, we all know that, and classy as opposed to Randy. It's not like P will go dnacning around like a ballerina like Edsall did after they won a game last year, Look at me!!!!!

As far as I can tell, Marrone and P are pretty much the same coach.. marrone is more engaging when he WANTS to be.. Not saying it's a bad or good thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom