Both the Orange and Wolverines are a work in progress | Syracusefan.com

Both the Orange and Wolverines are a work in progress

johnnyumfan

Walk On
I first want to thank this board for allowing me, as a rival fan, to post on your forum. From reading some of the posts, I see you have very passionate and knowledgeable BB fans.

I went to the game and have these observations.Both teams will be better in March then they are now. I was impressed with Syracuse when they were down 10 and came back to tie the game, despite their turnovers. However, the two turnovers in the last 20 seconds obviously cost the Orange dearly.

The question going forward is this, will both teams improve enough to be NCAA worthy come March? I don't know yet. My friend, who went to the game with me thought both teams were mediocre.

UM's frontcourt is still a question mark and Syracuse's pg play is a cause for concern. Time will tell if these weaknesses will improve.

I first want to thank this board for allowing me, as a rival fan, to post on your forum. From reading some of the posts, I see you have very passionate and knowledgeable BB fans.

I went to the game and have these observations.Both teams will be better in March then they are now. I was impressed with Syracuse when they were down 10 and came back to tie the game, despite their turnovers. However, the two turnovers in the last 20 seconds obviously cost the Orange dearly.

The question going forward is this, will both teams improve enough to be NCAA worthy come March? I don't know yet. My friend, who went to the game with me thought both teams were mediocre.

UM's frontcourt is still a question mark and Syracuse's pg play is a cause for concern. Time will tell if these weaknesses will improve.
Neither team is going to beat Kentucky or Duke, not even Arizona. Therefore, I have a small proposal. How about a collegiate merger; just for one year? No need for a hostile takeover. Once a player signs up for lousy weather, why should it matter if its in Michigan or Syracuse?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom