Bowl Deals and Travel Info | Syracusefan.com

Bowl Deals and Travel Info

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Folks as you make your reservations and find good deals...post them here for others to use.

BTW, if we get either bowl down South (FL or NC)...I hate to say it but if you're flying, Christmas is by far your cheapest travel day. For Syracuse folks try using ROC, BUF and ALB as alternates. Also, pricing is crazy and sometimes even an airport like Ithaca, Elmira, Binghamton, etc... might have a cheap flight.

If we get the Pinstripe Bowl make sure to select all three airports if you are flying in from outside the NE.

I recommend using www.kayak.com and check the box to allow alternate airports on your search but be careful to make sure the airports line up...it could have you flying out of Syracuse and arriving back in Rochester on your search. You have an option to check a box to only allow dept/arrivals at the same airport. Also use the flexible date search to check flights over multiple dates. I recommend if your a novice to go to kayak.com or other travel booking sites and try searching now to get an idea of how to do it and what to expect for pricing. Bottomline: The sooner your book your travel the better.

On that Christmas thing...I'm flying out to LA on the 16th and it was $190 cheaper to fly out on XMas than the 26th. $300 to $490.