Bowling Green Fires Mike Jinks / Hires Scot Loeffler | Syracusefan.com

Bowling Green Fires Mike Jinks / Hires Scot Loeffler

I love how the guy slams Rutgers at the end, including the part about them hanging onto Ash and not doing the right thing that BG did.

Good job by them knowing when to cut bait. They know good coaching in the MAC.

Good job by them knowing when to cut bait. They know good coaching in the MAC.

You don't get credit in my opinion for firing a guy you should have never hired in the first place

An athletic director googled "best offense" to find his coach. He should be fired too

Not only that, but he only got the AHC/RB coach. The offensive coordinator at the time would have been available and just ended up at Incarnate Word, so he probably could have gotten him.

Rumor has it that two of the decision makers said something at the same time and both yelled "Jinx" and the AD heard it, thinking they both wanted Jinks and hired him.

This actually makes more logical sense than what the (now former) AD actually did.

I guess Rutgers googled "Worst Offense in College Football"

I guess Rutgers googled "Worst Offense in College Football"

worst offense in college football, worst co-coordinator in college football to choose as your coach, most like GROB coach you can find. they did a lot of googling

Wonder if Lewis left a year too early. he probably would have been a great fit there.

Interesting names pop up in Bowling Green's coaching search
He should have been their choice 3 years ago. Made no sense hiring a coach with a different system. Toledo has learned to deal with the fact that with success, the coach will leave for greener pastures. They hire a coach already in the program and have continuity in the program. It's why they've been at or near the top of the MAC for a couple decades.

Loeffler comes to Bowling Green after serving as Deputy Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator at Boston College.

First time I have ever heard the title "Deputy Head Coach"
Basically the same as
1543433832877.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors