Bowman is some kind of scorer | Syracusefan.com

Bowman is some kind of scorer

A casual observer would think that he is lucky as hell on any one particular shot, but he keeps making them - quite a talent. That one in the corner with OB all over him was special.
I was impressed with him. He scored in almost every way possible and was tough as hell. A very very good player.

I honestly think he’s a football player at heart. His toughness and athleticism shows that.

If he had some real talent around him he’d get first team All American hype

A casual observer would think that he is lucky as hell on any one particular shot, but he keeps making them - quite a talent. That one in the corner with OB all over him was special.

I'd bet opposing fans have the same sentiment about Battle. At least half his shots would be double-facepalm inducing to virtually any college coach and yet he makes a high percentage of them. Would seem like luck if you don't watch him all time. I still can't believe how bad most of his shots are, but have come to accept that he is fully capable of hitting them.

He's 6'1" and averages 8 boards per game. I mean, that's just unreal.

Indeed. This is a far crazier stat than anything about his scoring - which is also elite.

Plus he's not a black hole, and makes plays for others when they are there.
If he was Battle's size, he'd already be in the NBA.

I see a lot of Steph Curry in him - I'd draft him first round.

Indeed. This is a far crazier stat than anything about his scoring - which is also elite.

Plus he's not a black hole, and makes plays for others when they are there.
If he was Battle's size, he'd already be in the NBA.

Great player. The Elmo hair is a bit mystifying, but if I had to play in front of those 3 Superfans for all my home games like he does, I would probably go a little insane too.

I was watching the BC v Florida St game and the announcer had an interesting story. He said that an unnamed football coach who was recruiting Bowman for football, told him that going to play basketball was the biggest mistake of his life. Guess he was wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom