boy am i glad i left at halftime | Syracusefan.com

boy am i glad i left at halftime

Millhouse

Living Legend
my son made it through 7 hours of the game which got us to halftime. watched the rest at a restaurant.

there's a reason why people don't go to syracuse games. syracuse stinks in front of syracuse fans. it's freaking torture to sit through

i lost my bet to cuseman78 but I shouldn't have. our qb hits such a freaking low percentage of long passes it's unbelievable. he has a high completion percentage of dink and dunk bullsh!t good for him. give your wide open receivers a chance some day. they call the bomb down the middle so he is somewhat less likely to throw it out of bounds and he throws it 10 yards by him

bailey's killing me too.

marrone's offense at home is no better than the guy before him. 15 ppg against BCS teams give or take

not going to kill him for it because part of going for 4th downs in regulation is that even if you fail you pin them at the 1. but they still should've gone for it. coaches try to extend games instead of trying to win them. your offense blows, you're finally close, that's your chance.

i wish syracuse games didn't suck so much to go to

Your team is up 7-3 at halftime and you leave to watch the rest of the game at a restaurant?

Your team is up 7-3 at halftime and you leave to watch the rest of the game at a restaurant?
was too loud for a baby. needed a nap. we gave it a shot knowing we'd probably not make it.

i lost my bet to cuseman78 but I shouldn't have. our qb hits such a freaking low percentage of long passes it's unbelievable. he has a high completion percentage of dink and dunk bullsh!t good for him. give your wide open receivers a chance some day. they call the bomb down the middle so he is somewhat less likely to throw it out of bounds and he throws it 10 yards by him
Graham was so wide open, he lost at least five steps waiting on that ball. And he still almost broke it, if he didn't have his shoe torn off.

Graham was so wide open, he lost at least five steps waiting on that ball. And he still almost broke it, if he didn't have his shoe torn off.
i'm thinking of van chew early in the game. wide open, spun the cb around. at least i thought it was van chew

i'm thinking of van chew early in the game. wide open, spun the cb around. at least i thought it was van chew
Yes, that ball wasn't even close to catchable. Nassib appeared to throw it far as he could wo even thinking about where his receiver will be.

It was Chew. It seems like Nassib is in such a rush to throw the bomb. If he just waits one more second those are completions.

It was Chew. It seems like Nassib is in such a rush to throw the bomb. If he just waits one more second those are completions.

He needs to put a bit more air under it as well. I think he tries to throw it to a spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom