Boy im glad it didnt snow | Syracusefan.com

Boy im glad it didnt snow

Pete Carroll and Seattle played it loose all week
Denver did not

Whole game including game, commercials, half time show, etc just sucked

Would have made for a really boring super bowl.
No dog in the fight, and I don't watch much NFL, but it galls me to no end to see a POS like Carroll succeeding. Runs a dirty program at U$C, skates off to the NFL before sanctions come down, and diminishes the sport that I prefer to watch.

A big to that scumbag.

The halftime show was the best in the last 5 years. As for the big game, I asked my co-workers on Friday who they thought was going to win the big game this weekend, almost everyone said Denver. My response was the big game, you know Syracuse and Duke, not the Super Bowl. As it turns out I was right, SU/Duke game turned out to be bigger.

weedsportwarriors said:
The halftime show was the best in the last 5 years. As for the big game, I asked my co-workers on Friday who they thought was going to win the big game this weekend, almost everyone said Denver. My response was the big game, you know Syracuse and Duke, not the Super Bowl. As it turns out I was right, SU/Duke game turned out to be bigger.
don't think was bigger but better game, yes

Just an absolute train wreck of a game. Until last night I had never heard Bruno Mars music, I probably have but probably never paid attention or wanted to listen, first I heard of him when somebody said he was doing the Super Bowl. I don't like his music but he certainly is an entertainer and my kids liked it. Well done.