Boy the TCU Baylor game must have been way better then ours! | Syracusefan.com

Boy the TCU Baylor game must have been way better then ours!

memcorsu

2nd String
Herbie in the LSU Oregon gaame "TCU Baylor best most entertaining game of the week. That was something to drive down and kick a winning field goal in the final minute".

I forgot to mention Herbie in my Calapari Kiffin can't stand list.

TCU Baylor was far better. Let's not forget how awful we played for 3 qtrs, the only reason we were able to come back was because they blew way to many opportunities so it was still in reach. Neither team played that well

TCU vs Baylor was unreal ... it was like a Texas gunfight ... our game was good but that one was better ... heck even Utah St and Auburn had an entertaining game ... it was a good set of games this weekend.

TCU Baylor may end up being the best game of the season. What's wrong with you?

Yeah, TCU/Baylor was one of the most wildly entertaining games I've seen in years. Our game was just ugly. To put them in the same sentence is just absurd.

That TCU/Baylor probably WILL be the game of the season, and if it isn't, we're in for one hell of a season.

TCU-Baylor was a much more entertaining game.
definitely... unless you prefer your games at 10-9... but lots of interesting action.. big comeback by TCU only to see Baylor make one last gasp to win it...

I'll at least give you Herbie's inclusion on the can't stand list.

I didn't see the TCU Baylor game and was just making a comment about TCU (being a future BE team).

I guess I was not clear on my post.

I also just really don't like Herbie (et al). He is a homer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom