Bracket Comments (more non SU oriented) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Bracket Comments (more non SU oriented)

Montana shoots like 40% from 3 and will have the whole crowd.

I have no idea how anyone can say this is good.
Are there enough people in Montana to make that a mathematical possiblity? ;)

Syracuse is a 1 seed talent who should have been a 2 seed if they had not lost Southy for that short stint & had the brutal schedule stretch at the end.

That bracket, I GUARANTEE YOU, is not happy with Syracuse there...

Both of their fans already have tickets.

Nah you dont get it.

The other game in San Jose will be UNLV and CAL...you think their fans will be there? You think they want to play us or Montana?

Really we are gonna bi#%h about our 13 seed, if we lose to Montana its because we deserve too

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

So... really, what's up with Marquette's seeding?

I don't think we could have asked for a better set up as a 4 seed.

Indiana, in my opinion, is the weakest of the 1 seeds, & no one else jumps out & scares me, with the exception of Miami if they start feeling it.

Cross country after four days in New York and playing on Thursday. Oy. Hope MCWs ankle is good to go.

Every 11/12 seed play in is non-BCS. Typical.

So... really, what's up with Marquette's seeding?

Marqutte was a 3 and Pitt was 8...with basically the same record, same conf record...so that tells me one thing.
The seeds are basically RPI down the line.

Nah you dont get it.

The other game in San Jose will be UNLV and CAL...you think their fans will be there? You think they want to play us or Montana?
I know, I know. Just trying to post something funny. Guess I failed.

Gotta figure we will be the late game on Thursday

One last bitch.

Looking at it as we are higher in RPI then them and got to the BEast Finals

Basically, Marquette got the 3 and we got the 4 based on our H2H meeting.
...IN Marquette
...and we only lost by 3

Bull-.

I think this Syracuse team is better than that one who played Vermont. We also have a few longer players on defense, especially in the back court. Hak was the only reacher on that team, & he couldn't exactly play defense out at the 3 in his position all the time.

We just faced teams all season who are at the top of the brackets, AND BEAT THEM. If we don't beat Montana, we just gave up & didn't want to win.

This is a blessing in disguise. I think we need a little confidence by beating Indiana to be ready for a very confident Miami team That I believe will be in the Elite 8.

Seth also says we will lose to Montana. Hope this show is DVR'd for the team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom