Bracketology 1/5/15 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bracketology 1/5/15

Man I hate Bracketology in January. We're already talking about Duke, Louisville, and Virginia when we have played one ACC game. Who knows what we or they will look like by then.

I have a feeling that we're gonna go something like 12-6 in league play, add a win or two in the conference tourney and then get like a 6-7 seed in the dance. We're underrated right now. Final record (before NCAAs) will be 24-11

I have a feeling that we're gonna go something like 12-6 in league play, add a win or two in the conference tourney and then get like a 6-7 seed in the dance. We're underrated right now. Final record (before NCAAs) will be 24-11

If we go 12-6 in the league, Jb should be national coy.

Play-in games, of any kind, are stupid. 64 is a great number. The whole first round, second round thing has gotten really weird.
Next year, the first four games will be called "the first four" and this year's second and third round games will once again be "first and second rounds".

The quality of western teams has increased from previous years. This year some midwest and east coast 3 and 4 seeds won't get shipped out to western pods. The two west coast sites are Portland and Seattle. Right now Lunardi has Arizona and Utah in Portland. He has Gonzaga in Seattle. That leaves Wichita St. as the oddball team in Seattle. He's got a #4 seed WVU playing in Columbus and a #4 UNC playing in Louisville. In previous years there would only be one good west coast team and WVU and UNC would've been shipped out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom