Bracketology - Lunardi 7/29 | Syracusefan.com

Bracketology - Lunardi 7/29

I wonder if he’s assuming Griffin will be eligible this year. If not, I wonder how much he’ll move us up if/when Griffin is eligible.

I just want normal stuff. 11 12 13 14 I just want in and an opportunity

Lunardi likely can’t even go to the grocery store without some jackhole asking him why he has Villanova as a two in the West. Quite frankly I think that’s fair. In my made up scenario He probably buys O’douls or some weird sht like that So I feel even less bad.

Lunardi likely can’t even go to the grocery store without some jackhole asking him why he has Villanova as a two in the West. Quite frankly I think that’s fair. In my made up scenario He probably buys O’douls or some weird sht like that So I feel even less bad.
I picture his mom pushing him in the cart and him with a giant sucker stuck in his comb over.

I envision most people mistaking him for the Beaver at the grocery store.

I have met Mr. Bayside. He is not a jackhole.
Now people dreaming about O’douls I have to wonder about.

You have? And thanks I think...
Yes, I was pretty buzzed, we were at a party in Arlington with Bill Clinton. His wife showed up and things got real crazy. Unfortunately my phone was taken by secret service so I can’t share the pictures.

Yes, I was pretty buzzed, we were at a party in Arlington with Bill Clinton. His wife showed up and things got real crazy. Unfortunately my phone was taken by secret service so I can’t share the pictures.
Always wanted to meet Bill. Hillary on the other hand. She came to give a speech at my college where I worked public safety. Both her and her people were impossible to deal with.

What’s funny is I did meet Bill Clinton for real at a party in Arlington. Good to see Terry McAulliffe posting here...

What’s funny is I did meet Bill Clinton for real at a party in Arlington. Good to see Terry McAulliffe posting here...
I only read this thread because I saw you posted on it. I'm having second thoughts on that policy about now. Joking by the way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom