Brad Nessler | Syracusefan.com

Brad Nessler

Eric15

Living Legend
Is he developing Parkinsons? He seems to have a pretty visible hand tremor and some of the facial mannerisms in the intro to Bama/UGA.

He's one of my favorite play-by-play guys of all-time, so I hope that's not the case.

Is he developing Parkinsons? He seems to have a pretty visible hand tremor and some of the facial mannerisms in the intro to Bama/UGA.

He's one of my favorite play-by-play guys of all-time, so I hope that's not the case.

I noticed that as well. Haven't been able to watch since the intro but want to see more shots of him in the booth to see if he does it more.

Really wish CBS would say adios to Mr. Danielson and bring back Mr. Blackledge. They were the Dynamic Duo of ESPN and would love to see the band back together.

All I know is that if you google "Brad Nessler", that "Brad Nessler Health" and "Brad Nessler hands" are 2 of the first 3 auto results that pop up.

Really wish CBS would say adios to Mr. Danielson and bring back Mr. Blackledge. They were the Dynamic Duo of ESPN and would love to see the band back together.
Nessler and Danielson were together at espn in the 90's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom