Braden Bayer -- break emergency glass | Syracusefan.com

Braden Bayer -- break emergency glass

tumblr_osrhwqOvnC1vbcnq8o1_500.gif

I didn’t know who he was when I saw him on the floor in Tallahassee, now he’s part of the rotation. He played for Grinnell, a team that plays super fast and scores 100+ every game, so he has to be able to shoot pretty well.

He just needs to give us 5-10 minutes of good defense, no turnovers, and an occasional made basket. Maybe he can turn into a perimeter shooting threat, who knows.

I didn’t know who he was when I saw him on the floor in Tallahassee, now he’s part of the rotation. He played for Grinnell, a team that plays super fast and scores 100+ every game, so he has to be able to shoot pretty well.

He just needs to give us 5-10 minutes of good defense, no turnovers, and an occasional made basket. Maybe he can turn into a perimeter shooting threat, who knows.
Please don’t set yourself up
For this level of disappointment

If he does any one of these things in 5-10 minutes of play, I’m going to call it a huge win.

Maybe this weekend.

Maybe not.

It’d be a pleasant surprise if Moyer's back this weekend. I think Moyer will go right back to his starting role but I think he’d be s good energy guy off the bench.

I look forward to the Kurt Warner references.

Role reversal for once. We are the ones with injuries but overcome it for the W. Teams with injuries usually burn us. And Bayer is the random unknown white kid, walk-on who rains 3s for double digits. It's happened to us enough times through the years, why can't Bayer do it for us this time? I want an alternate universe for once!