Braedon Bayer a Grad Transfer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Braedon Bayer a Grad Transfer

The sad thing is, that is way down the list on ways I know I am getting old
I’m just upset you broke one of my board rules.

The one where you just let the fools here make fun of themselves for not getting the joke...by not responding for a bit.

Then you could’ve went to one of my unwritten rules, which is to double down on the joke and pretend you were serious, further outing fools.

Dash, u admitting u getting old makes me sad..

I’m just upset you broke one of my board rules.

The one where you just let the fools here make fun of themselves for not getting the joke...by not responding for a bit.

Then you could’ve went to one of my unwritten rules, which is to double down on the joke and pretend you were serious, further outing fools.

Dash, u admitting u getting old makes me sad..
Last year, Day2 did one of the best jobs I've ever seen of refusing to explain while the misunderstanding bloomed all around us. I don't know if I can find it, but Day2, if you can track it down, please link it and take a victory lap.

An old guy question is in order: how does one link a poster's name? None of the buttons above seem to get it done, and I sure as hell don't speak BB code.

Last year, Day2 did one of the best jobs I've ever seen of refusing to explain while the misunderstanding bloomed all around us. I don't know if I can find it, but Day2, if you can track it down, please link it and take a victory lap.

An old guy question is in order: how does one link a poster's name? None of the buttons above seem to get it done, and I sure as hell don't speak BB code.
Are you trying to 'tag' a poster? Put a ' @ ' in front of the poster's handle, like orange79

Found it:

Eric Ayala Derail Thread

The fun starts at the very bottom of page 5. Day2 FTW. KJK, you're going to love this, you old timer, you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom