Brandon Reese signs contract with pro team in Israel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Reese signs contract with pro team in Israel

Maybe it's me, but I really don't feel an anonymous public forum is the proper place for anyone to discuss a former (or current) player's personality. I think it's proper to discuss their basketball skills, but why would people take shots at him. I appreciate their opinions, but not everyone you come across is going to rub you the right way. It's part of life. But, almost like we are taught growing up that if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

I, for one, wish Brandon a lot of success, and hope that he represents himself, his family and his university well.

They wouldn't; that information was solicited by people in this thread. I don't think anyone's going out of his way to say bad things about the guy - it was only in response to a question about his conduct.

Maybe it's me, but I really don't feel an anonymous public forum is the proper place for anyone to discuss a former (or current) player's personality. I think it's proper to discuss their basketball skills, but why would people take shots at him. I appreciate their opinions, but not everyone you come across is going to rub you the right way. It's part of life. But, almost like we are taught growing up that if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

I, for one, wish Brandon a lot of success, and hope that he represents himself, his family and his university well.
Huh? I never said anything bad about Brandon.

You guys don't know anything. Reese is a quality basketball player who never got playing time because of the surplus of great basketball players at SU. There is a reason Syracuse had its 4 year most winngest record because of Reese. This kid pushes players in practice and makers them better basketball players. He will thrive in Israel as he did at Syracuse.

You guys don't know anything. Reese is a quality basketball player who never got playing time because of the surplus of great basketball players at SU. There is a reason Syracuse had its 4 year most winngest record because of Reese. This kid pushes players in practice and makers them better basketball players. He will thrive in Israel as he did at Syracuse.

Jay Bilas called him the best practice player since a kid named Omar Goodson at Lehigh in 1972.

Maybe it's me, but I really don't feel an anonymous public forum is the proper place for anyone to discuss a former (or current) player's personality.

That's a noble concept, but if everyone followed that guideline the activity on this board would drop by about 20% and some posters would disappear altogether. But we can still dream. ;)