Brandon Triche improved his stock with solid play in NBA Summer League | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Triche improved his stock with solid play in NBA Summer League

Hopefully for Brandon that senior slump is far in his rear view mirror.

His consistency with his jumper and free throw shooting. I think he can be a solid point guard in the NBA.

?? The senior slump that helped get us to the Final Four??

If he and James hit a few more jumpers, we'd have another banner to hang in the Dome.

If he and James hit a few more jumpers, we'd have another banner to hang in the Dome.

Triche wasn't the culprit against Michigan--MCW and James were. We can't have 2 and 5 points, respectively, from two of our most important offensive players in a game of that magnitude. And all 5 of James's came in the last 2 minutes.

I'm not throwing anybody under the bus--it was a great postseason run, in both the BET and the NCAAs. But we needed more from them to win that game, and even if we'd just made another shot or two at any point in the game, we probably win. Christ, when Triche drove with under a minute to go and got that shaky offensive foul call, I think we were down three--and he would have been going to the line with a chance to tie if the call had gone the other way.

Again, not looking to throw our kids under the bus. They were a big reason why we got to the final four.

that article is such a joke . . . Brandon played well, good for him.

but, he did not "improve his stock." He is not an NBA player and one week in Vegas is not going to change that. He is, at best, training camp fodder.

this was not journalism, Mike, it was stenography. Waters is simply taking dictation from Bill Duffy.

but, he did not "improve his stock." He is not an NBA player and one week in Vegas is not going to change that. He is, at best, training camp fodder.

this was not journalism, Mike, it was stenography. Waters is simply taking dictation from Bill Duffy.
oh I don't know about that, a week in Vegas has altered the lives of many..

He improved his European stock.