Brandon's senior season... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Brandon's senior season...

Anyone shooting south of 30% from deep, probably shouldnt be allowed to take those shots anymore. I'm sure he'll still hit some big ones down the stretch, but...man, with his body, I wish he would use it more to get in the painted area.

Anyone shooting south of 30% from deep, probably shouldnt be allowed to take those shots anymore. I'm sure he'll still hit some big ones down the stretch, but...man, with his body, I wish he would use it more to get in the painted area.

He took at least 2 threes in the first 5 minutes of the game where he was running to the left and took a 22-23 footer falling away from the top of the key. Just hated the shots.

I didn't read a lot of the posts here right after the game, i hate to rehash this, but i hated our shot selection in the first few minutes of the game. Just way too many 3's.

He took at least 2 threes in the first 5 minutes of the game where he was running to the left and took a 22-23 footer falling away from the top of the key. Just hated the shots.

I didn't read a lot of the posts here right after the game, i hate to rehash this, but i hated our shot selection in the first few minutes of the game. Just way too many 3's.

Kind of like watching our Knicks the past couple weeks. Lots of bad shots from deep early in the clock. Bleeeech.

yup, we lost the game in the first 10 minutes of the game. we kept jacking up 3s trying to go for the knockout punch. i remember the score was 12-9 with 8 or 9 minutes left saying to myself we should be up at least 10 right now.

The good news is, he usually comes back strong after a clunker. I expect a nice game tonight...

23/6/6 in a huge Cuse win on the road. Senior steps up big time.

yup, we lost the game in the first 10 minutes of the game. we kept jacking up 3s trying to go for the knockout punch. i remember the score was 12-9 with 8 or 9 minutes left saying to myself we should be up at least 10 right now.

Yeah. I was watching the game on tv, and I forget the exact score, but they flashed up the stats and we were up by like a bucket and Gtown was 4/21 from the field or something (so this might have been the same time you are mentioning) and thinking if we're only up a bucket and these guys are shooting 4/21 we're in trouble

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom