BREAKING: Chris Jones suspended from Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: Chris Jones suspended from Louisville

So we can now expect little used Quentin Snider to have the game of his life and torch us for 20.

Maybe. But Jones is one of their main scorers, so those points would just help to offset his loss. Where the random playe rhaving the game of his life is most hurtful / impactful is when teams get that ON TOP OF their normal, expected contributions from starters.

Can't afford to drop this one tonight.

Maybe. But Jones is one of their main scorers, so those points would just help to offset his loss. Where the random playe rhaving the game of his life is most hurtful / impactful is when teams get that ON TOP OF their normal, expected contributions from starters.

Can't afford to drop this one tonight.
All season, I have felt this is our best chance at a key win due to UL being as limited offensively as we are. If anyone has watched them with regularity, you would see that their depth is greater than ours in numbers, but not in quality. Rakeem needs to get out of his offensive slump however...

Jones is excellent with ball handling. Very fast/quick. Good D and make steals. Streaky shooter, either really on or really off. Gets overzealous and out of control at times, playing a little more like street ball. I have not heard locally more about the suspension yet. His replacement will be Quentin Snider, local product. He's a freshman who is very good, but with limited PT so far. It's a big loss for UofL since it reduces their depth at the point. Rozier is a SG, not PG.
Tell me Snider's not another Kyle Kuric, please.

Tell me Snider's not another Kyle Kuric, please.
Snider can hit a 3 but he's not a deadly 3 pt shooter and doesn't take many so, no, he's no Kuric at all. But you know that it seems like someone always goes off for a career high against Cuse.

Sticking with beer tonight. Thx for the game run-down, Ry. Good summary.

I believe we have also won the last two games at the Yum! Center.
That 2013 January game where Ville was #1 at the Yum Center and MCW had that steal/score then steal to seal the game was one of the most exciting of the last 5 years for us IMO.

That 2013 January game where Ville was #1 at the Yum Center and MCW had that steal/score then steal to seal the game was one of the most exciting of the last 5 years for us IMO.

jdubs30 said:

I remember that like it was yesterday. I was watching it by myself in my old Syracuse room and remember screaming my ass off in excitement. I'm usually not very excitable during games when watching them at home, especially alone but that happened I think I did what most people would call a happy dance.

I remember that like it was yesterday. I was watching it by myself in my old Syracuse room and remember screaming my ass off in excitement. I'm usually not very excitable during games when watching them at home, especially alone but that happened I think I did what most people would call a happy dance.
Watch some of that replay and how good Triche/MCW were at the top of that zone..sheesh

jdubs30 said:
Watch some of that replay and how good Triche/MCW were at the top of that zone..sheesh

Best to of the zone defense we've ever had. I'm extremely confident saying that.